Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Here's The CENSORED Trump Press Conference

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Yet not a shred of curiosity from Hh, incoherentdawg, Mello or the other ChinaBros 🇨🇳
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    I have not FACT CHECKED this but found it interesting since the Super Model had the election stolen from her

• RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    doogie said:

Yet not a shred of curiosity from Hh, incoherentdawg, Mello or the other ChinaBros 🇨🇳

For anybody who hasn’t had their brains melted by mainlining OAN, Newsmax and Gateway Pundit this was a colossal clown show.

Fox News reporter (I know you guys hate them now) commented on how bonkers this was.

LIPO but I hope you don’t get your hopes up.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

I have not FACT CHECKED this but found it interesting since the Super Model had the election stolen from her

That's runway supermodel to you
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,537 Standard Supporter
    edited November 2020

doogie said:

For anybody who hasn’t had their brains melted by mainlining OAN, Newsmax and Gateway Pundit this was a colossal clown show.

Fox News reporter (I know you guys hate them now) commented on how bonkers this was.

So what you're implying is that three seasoned prosecutors in Guiliani, Sydney Powell and Jenna Ellis are outshadowed in the legal department by a Fox News Reporter.

OK!

Was she hot at least? Can't wait to hear from the Dazzler next....

• RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373

doogie said:

So what you're implying is that three seasoned prosecutors in Guiliani, Sydney Powell and Jenna Ellis are outshadowed in the legal department by a Fox News Reporter.

OK!

100%. Guiliani has completely lost his shit, Powell is a complete nut job and Ellis is a fucking joke. It’s ok though, you guys will still be able to blame the Deep State. Look forward to blaming the Deep State.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

doogie said:

OK!

100%. Guiliani has completely lost his shit, Powell is a complete nut job and Ellis is a fucking joke. It’s ok though, you guys will still be able to blame the Deep State. Look forward to blaming the Deep State.
    I think they got the messaging wrong with the whole deep state thing.

It's not sone outright conspiracy. It's just multiple generations of swamp people hooking up each other and their kids and hoping no one notices while they take a free ride.

I'm in favor of breaking up DC agencies and spreading them out.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter

doogie said:

OK!

I think they got the messaging wrong with the whole deep state thing.

It's not sone outright conspiracy. It's just multiple generations of swamp people hooking up each other and their kids and hoping no one notices while they take a free ride.

I'm in favor of breaking up DC agencies and spreading them out.
    I'm in favor of abolishing many of them and spreading the ashes from the other