Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

And there goes the Senate

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter

dnc said:

dnc said:

Letting Loeffler beat out Collins in the special election round 1 was a major fail of the Georgia GOP.

Purdue has enough track record he might be able to weather this storm, and he's running a against a white dude.

Loeffler has neither of those advantages and is highly unlikeable.

My guess is the GA Senate races go 1 for 2.

Isn't that 50-50 then with Kamala's Veep being the tie break?
    I believe yes.

But both GA Senate races could go either way so LIPO. Senate is anybody's game at this point.
    No, If the GOP wins one of the two it's 51-49.

It's 50-48 right now
    Also, Joe Manchin exists.
    Pretty sure he got the message

Fuck her. I can't wait for the audio of her going off about how stupid her voters are or what pussy faggots the men in her party are.

You know it's out there. Probably gets uncovered about the same time her fun bags start tickling her belt.

Not far off.
    AOCDS.
    That is on the cusp of becoming a thing
    The difference is The Throbber had ZERO interest in titty fucking Donald J.Trump.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

And so it begins again
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,921 Swaye's Wigwam
    Warnock has some warts with ties to Rev Wright, and some antisemtic stuff (not that libs worry about that). He also impeded a police investigation of abuse at a church where he worked. I just don't think he'll get the turnout in the special election to carry him over the line. But if he does- we're closer and closer to being screwed.

Ossoff on the other hand is an asshat. Pretentious, smug millennial who has done nothing over the course of his 30 years. If he's elected he will be nothing more than a mouthpiece as he has no original ideas.

It all comes down to turnout-
    Until the GOP walks the safeties up, the cheating Dems are going to run the same fucking play.

Until the GOP walks the safeties up, the cheating Dems are going to run the same fucking play.

The democrats are Jimmy Lake. Run until they stop you

Warnock has some warts with ties to Rev Wright, and some antisemtic stuff (not that libs worry about that). He also impeded a police investigation of abuse at a church where he worked. I just don't think he'll get the turnout in the special election to carry him over the line. But if he does- we're closer and closer to being screwed.

Ossoff on the other hand is an asshat. Pretentious, smug millennial who has done nothing over the course of his 30 years. If he's elected he will be nothing more than a mouthpiece as he has no original ideas.

This is a good analysis of a legal vote

So pretty meaningless

The polls set the tone for acceptance

This is a good analysis of a legal vote

So pretty meaningless

The polls set the tone for acceptance
    Get the rhythm, there we fucking go.....

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,203 Swaye's Wigwam

What’s the setup of the election ? Full mail in or by request only?
    Bob_C said:

Pffft...

Software update.

• georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,921 Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:

Mail in and walk up in early Jan I believe.

The shit of the matter is folks like Andrew Yang are leaving New York to move to Georgia for a month so they can vote. They're encouraging others to do that as well. Ten People rent an apt for a month just to get residency. That's more than concerning to me.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

And so it begins again

I heard after This election, polling is Dead.
    doogie said:

And so it begins again

I heard after This election, polling is Dead.
    Run the damn ball

They can't stop it
    #CrookedKelly is trending on Twitter

The Trumpsformation of America continues.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

#CrookedKelly is trending on Twitter

The Trumpsformation of America continues.

Race was Right.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985
    Think before you tweet, Bill.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    thechatch said:

Think before you tweet, Bill.

Any retard can start a tweet that’s complete garbage, and most often do.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    Considering that the current VP-elect really did sleep her way into power this is pretty damn funny.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    Isn't Crooked Kelly using the exact same loopholes that made and continue to make more millions for Pelosi and her gang of Rich Libs?

Isn't Crooked Kelly using the exact same loopholes that made and continue to make more millions for Pelosi and her gang of Rich Libs?

Yup.

Excluded from insider trading laws.