Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Famous Lawyer Says Trump WILL WIN His PA Lawsuit, Democrats Should Not Be Underestimating Trump

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    Now I’m worried.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985
    HHusky said:

Now I’m worried.

Why would you be worried? If he wins, it means that we as a people will have identified and exposed large scale election fraud.

Don’t we WANT to know about things like that, or do you prefer it stays in the shadows, as long as your team wins?
    Many reasonable person can look at the raw data and come to the conclusion that there are statistically significant variances here. Don’t you want to know what that looks like?
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Was Dersh wearing underwear when he made this prediction, and were his wife and daughter there, too?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter
    thechatch said:

HHusky said:

Now I’m worried.

Why would you be worried? If he wins, it means that we as a people will have identified and exposed large scale election fraud.

Don’t we WANT to know about things like that, or do you prefer it stays in the shadows, as long as your team wins?
    Many reasonable person can look at the raw data and come to the conclusion that there are statistically significant variances here. Don’t you want to know what that looks like?
    It's OK unless it was the GOP then he'd be flapping his hands at supersonic speed.
    thechatch said:

HHusky said:

Now I’m worried.

It's just those pesky rules requiring evidence that seem to be preventing the exposure of this "large scale election fraud". You're a big fucking patriot for seeing through this absence of any proof and casting doubt on our election. And so likeable too!
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

Now I’m worried.

It's just those pesky rules requiring evidence that seem to be preventing the exposure of this "large scale election fraud". You're a big fucking patriot for seeing through this absence of any proof and casting doubt on our election. And so likeable too!
    So we'll take that as a 'no'. You don't want to know the truth.

Feels.

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

Now I’m worried.

Feels.
    Continue your snipe hunt. Let us know when you get one.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Rumors are emails between DNC officials and Dominion have been found on the servers. What they are about is not known.

Rumors are emails between DNC officials and Dominion have been found on the servers. What they are about is not known.

Actual rumors!

Big!
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    HHusky said:

Now I’m worried.

Your fatass has more to worry about than the President of this Country

HHusky said:

Now I’m worried.

Oh no
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

Now I’m worried.

Non famous lawyer weighs in.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

This has legs!
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

Now I’m worried.

Feels.
    Continue your snipe hunt. Let us know when you get one.
    It's a very simple question. Do you value the truth in all things?

Or just when it is convenient to your advantage?
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2020
    HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

Now I’m worried.

Evidence? Or proof? Keep moving the goalposts as usual.

Edit: also hilarious a "legal professional" would conflate the two.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Now I’m worried.

Oh no
    Spoken like a true fat fuck

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Now I’m worried.

Oh no
    Spoken like a true fat fuck
    Your writers aren’t really delivering much by of clever material.