Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jim Moore... no warning just gone

13»

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,459
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Maybe Jim can get together with Jason Gesser and make a neat podcast.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,809
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Take away the name, until Jay Chinslee GTFO or puts the state’s economy in motion, there will be more casualties. Advertising revenue had to be way down and on air salaries are among the first to go

• Options
    CH0PwarlordCH0Pwarlord Member Posts: 224
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    There has been no worse combo on 710, outside of Danny and Gallant, than Justin and Gee. And that is saying something because Danny O’Neil actually has good radio talent.

The best combo for a show would be Danny and Salk. But Salk is clearly too busy burying 710 in the dirt. He was not meant to be a station manager.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

There has been no worse combo on 710, outside of Danny and Gallant, than Justin and Gee. And that is saying something because Danny O’Neil actually has good radio talent.

The best combo for a show would be Danny and Salk. But Salk is clearly too busy burying 710 in the dirt. He was not meant to be a station manager.

I really think Danny and Jim would have been a fantastic show. I think Wyman is a nice guy but he would ramble for minutes on end and not say anything, which I found irritating. I thought Danny and Jim brought a yin and yang to the table along with good chemistry.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Wyman thinks he is a bigger deal than he is. Small potatoes to a T
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Fired from 710 along with Clayton and Tom Wassel. No idea what Salk is thinking letting Clayton go, easily the best show they had and best reporter. How the hell Danny and Gallant gets to stay is mind boggling.

Disagree on Clayton's show. I thought he was pretty bad. Great guy as a spot guest, but can't hold down a full show for 2-3 hours.

I feel bad for Moore. Seems like a good guy and I enjoy laughing at his expense.
    Clayton's show was a snooze-fest that existed in the worst weekday time slot (non-commute, non-lunch hour).

710 fell off a cliff after they broke up Danny, Dave, and Moore.

Gallant is awful, and the only redeeming thing about that morning show is when they bring on Brock Huard to shoot the shit with Danny O'Neil for 20 minutes
  • Options
    CH0PwarlordCH0Pwarlord Member Posts: 224
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

I really think Danny and Jim would have been a fantastic show. I think Wyman is a nice guy but he would ramble for minutes on end and not say anything, which I found irritating. I thought Danny and Jim brought a yin and yang to the table along with good chemistry.
    Yep. It seems Salk doesn’t understand how to compliment personalities. He puts too many alikes together. I have no idea how someone like Lydia, Howdy, Kyle, or Curtis haven’t made their way onto a prime time show even to try it out. They all go way more in depth on interesting things and seem to have some passion related to locale sports. The rest of the people on air are chuckle fucks like those that Carolla makes fun of.