Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Called it

2»

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

The twelve to fifteen hundred American dead we will have today are overacting, obviously.

And as I predicted those deaths will soon be relegated to the back pages and ignored by the MSM just like they did with the KIA numbers when Obama took office.
    Doubt it. They will be a lot higher before they get a lot lower--especially in Red America.
    There is no Red America anymore. Do you even know who you voted for?

Its not going to fly now to blame the states after blaming Trump but go ahead and run with it
    Trump's inaction replicated by some of his loyalists at the state level. How's that working out in say the Dakotas, for example?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

The twelve to fifteen hundred American dead we will have today are overacting, obviously.

And as I predicted those deaths will soon be relegated to the back pages and ignored by the MSM just like they did with the KIA numbers when Obama took office.
    Doubt it. They will be a lot higher before they get a lot lower--especially in Red America.
    There is no Red America anymore. Do you even know who you voted for?

Its not going to fly now to blame the states after blaming Trump but go ahead and run with it
    Trump's inaction replicated by some of his loyalists at the state level. How's that working out in say the Dakotas, for example?
    The Dakotas are fine

Biden bought the Vid lock stock and barrel. Good luck with the task force. Its a federal matter now. You bought it too.

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    Jan 21, 2021

CDC announces a body recount to only include Covid Sars Deaths -
    co-morbidity rate will only be included on people that died under the age of 65. Numbers to be release in time of 2024 election of President Harris
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I didn't agree with Cindy Sheehan but I respected her sincerity. Democrats did her dirty after 2008 election.
    How can you respect anyone so obviously being used? She allowed herself to be turned into a caricature.
    She lost a son, I think she was sincere. Those who used her are contemptible.
    I get that she lost a son and that was a tragedy. It was the next 3-4 years and how she let the left turn her into a nutjob that was on her IMO.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I didn't agree with Cindy Sheehan but I respected her sincerity. Democrats did her dirty after 2008 election.
    How can you respect anyone so obviously being used? She allowed herself to be turned into a caricature.
    I get that she lost a son and that was a tragedy. It was the next 3-4 years and how she let the left turn her into a nutjob that was on her IMO.
    ok
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Losing her son or not, supporting Hugo Chavez is never a good look.

She was used by the Dems as a prop, but when she tried the same protests against Obama she did with Bush, the Democrat Media just ignored it. Pure propaganda and a great example of how it happens.

She didn’t change, the media just wouldn’t show her protesting Barack because it damaged him.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Losing her son or not, supporting Hugo Chavez is never a good look.

She was used by the Dems as a prop, but when she tried the same protests against Obama she did with Bush, the Democrat Media just ignored it. Pure propaganda and a great example of how it happens.

She didn’t change, the media just wouldn’t show her protesting Barack because it damaged him.
    That’s my sole point.