Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Rumors Circulate Trump Is Already Planning a 2024 Run If His Legal Battle Fails

2»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    The Democrats should try democracy sometime

I'm not sure how many times they can keep hoodwinking APAG but I am old as dirt and am just figuring out the scam so it may take you kids some time
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    SFGbob said:

I hope he runs just to watch him shit on the other GOP candidates during the primary debates

It would also be fun watching you continue to get every fucking thing wrong.
    Was I wrong about the election outcome? I think someone has $500 to drop soon.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

I hope he runs just to watch him shit on the other GOP candidates during the primary debates

Only if #MyNoem isn't running, otherwise, scorched Earth! GOP is such a bunch of losers.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    Assuming Kamala will be the president running for 2024 election, I think Nikki Haley is the best bet on the GOP side. She will pull the women vote, and she will also relate better to suburban women than Kamala.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943

SFGbob said:

You've been wrong about damn near everything, and yes, you claimed it was going to be a landslide for Biden.

You're always fucking wrong. That happens a lot to liars and dipshits.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited November 2020

And the democrats won't cheat next time

Honest

Winners win, republicans just need to do it better next time
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

Assuming Kamala will be the president running for 2024 election, I think Nikki Haley is the best bet on the GOP side. She will pull the women vote, and she will also relate better to suburban women than Kamala.

Sounds pretty racist to me
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You've been wrong about damn near everything, and yes, you claimed it was going to be a landslide for Biden.

You're always fucking wrong. That happens a lot to liars and dipshits.
    Gay Bob wrong again

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

Sounds pretty racist to me
    She's going to cash that ticket all campaign season long
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852