Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Scott Adams has a good idea...

DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,488
Start his own media company post-election...

Comments

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    These MAGA fantasies are getting really fucking pathetic. Whatever happened to winners win and losers lose? Trump isn't a winner, so go fucking find someone who is.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963
    On the 10% chance he can show the fraud through courts I bet this is exactly what he does...he'll be President for 2 years and resign. Turn himself into Murdoch without the fuck-up kids.

Moving to media makes sense as well...he's a polarizing figure now so long-term real estate developments will be limited. Media is the perfect business model for that, and the lack of competition (Murdoch's kids are going to further fuck up the Fox empire in short order) will make it easy to step into.

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,203 Swaye's Wigwam

These MAGA fantasies are getting really fucking pathetic. Whatever happened to winners win and losers lose? Trump isn't a winner, so go fucking find someone who is.

Trump is Trump because he doesn’t play nice. It’s why he won in 2016 and nearly overcame the biggest media fix of all time this year. If he quits now, he’s off brand. Mitt tried playing nice and it gets you nothing.
  • Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,803

Still jerking off to that Gore 2000 win. Atta boy. Fuckin retard.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter

That you support and approve the theft of an election is telling comrade.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Sledog said:

But the REFS!!1!!

lol

What a fucking pussy you are.
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

But the REFS!!1!!

lol

The pussy lays down and takes it in the ass. Description sound familiar?
    Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

But the REFS!!1!!

lol

Sounds like you're an expert at what a pussy does. That's because you have one and are one.

Cry some more. It's funny to watch.

Postal91 said:

Gore was a fucking loser too. Add yourself to the list. Or kill yourself. I don't care which.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963

Postal91 said:

Gore was a fucking loser too. Add yourself to the list. Or kill yourself. I don't care which.
    Unity...
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

But the REFS!!1!!

lol

Sounds like you're an expert at what a pussy does. That's because you have one and are one.

Cry? I don't cry about something like this. I'd cry laughing if I actually saw you and knew for a fact Mini-Me towers over you.

Postal91 said:

Unity...
    You new here? Calls for genocide self-immolation have proven to be the most effective way to build #unity at HH.
    Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

But the REFS!!1!!

lol

Cry? I don't cry about something like this. I'd cry laughing if I actually saw you and knew for a fact Mini-Me towers over you.
    Crying bitch says he isn't crying.

Tears tell different story.

lol
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

But the REFS!!1!!

lol

lol
    Edible or smoke this morning?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Wasn't Trump News Network the post-2016 loss theory?
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300

Or post-15 primary loss

Dude ain’t going away, and the censorship is just making him stronger.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

a dream deferrred
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

But the REFS!!1!!

lol

lol
    So do your lift shoes