Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Imagine if Pfizer's announcement had come out LAST monday...

2»

Comments

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    Imagine if anything in 2020 happened by chance
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

EwaDawg said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

The irony of Benny playing the moral high ground card.

Is lost on Benny.

I’m not claiming moral high ground. It’s all yours.
    Your victory lap - in the face of hiding the last year + from the bored - disagrees with you.
    It really is the most pathetic thing I've seen on this bored. And that's really saying something.
    Its called a SILENT MAJORITY. As per usual, diaper donnie and his supporters (The OBNOXIOS MINORITY) are unable to reach even a semi rational conclusion. The sane people have spoken. Back to your sandbox full of kitty litter.

Is this parody? Am I being whooshed?

A "silent" majority that cries like a bitch for four years, riots, and then eeks out a win for one part of the government(while chalking up L's in the other two) against one of the most hated politicians in US history? OK!
    For someone who seems pretty intelligent, can you really be this obtuse?

Assburglers maybe?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

EwaDawg said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Is lost on Benny.

Your victory lap - in the face of hiding the last year + from the bored - disagrees with you.
    It really is the most pathetic thing I've seen on this bored. And that's really saying something.
    Its called a SILENT MAJORITY. As per usual, diaper donnie and his supporters (The OBNOXIOS MINORITY) are unable to reach even a semi rational conclusion. The sane people have spoken. Back to your sandbox full of kitty litter.

A "silent" majority that cries like a bitch for four years, riots, and then eeks out a win for one part of the government(while chalking up L's in the other two) against one of the most hated politicians in US history? OK!
    Turns out TDS is terminal.
    Swaye said:

EwaDawg said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Is lost on Benny.

nwfresh and dabone were the first to succumb, what's your expiration date?
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,156
    Swaye said:

EwaDawg said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Is lost on Benny.

We could only be so lucky as to have Benny die. TDS is probably more like rheumatoid arthritis or HIV. Definitely HIV.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    Glove was alright in 2014. This is pathetic.
    thechatch said:

Benny definitely has that Chris Fetters vibe to him.

Squeezes into his Ken Simonton jersey every Saturday to cheer on the Beavs in between outbursts of latent homosexual projection on any one of the 15 different message boards he posts on.

Times are tough ever since he sunk his dead grandmother’s inheritance into pure-orange.net

CFett and I share one thing. A love of nachos. And if you hate nachos, you hate America.

Otherwise, you've swung and missed on everything else. Typical.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    thechatch said:

Benny definitely has that Chris Fetters vibe to him.

Squeezes into his Ken Simonton jersey every Saturday to cheer on the Beavs in between outbursts of latent homosexual projection on any one of the 15 different message boards he posts on.

Times are tough ever since he sunk his dead grandmother’s inheritance into pure-orange.net

Pure orange.net

Classic
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Swaye said:

EwaDawg said:

Swaye said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Is lost on Benny.

nwfresh and dabone were the first to succumb, what's your expiration date?
    Obsessed...
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,215
    On a good news, my portfolio gained 20% today... lol