Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fraud at the Polls (not)

1235»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943

AOG said:

The only effect of that Barr memo is to authorize circumvention of an office that approves investigations IF and only IF evidence is found, but the memo disclaims any evidence exists. This is though a blatant attempt to pave the way for some kind of pretext to be blown out of proportion.

You already ruined your claims of intelligence with your rant about legal ballot harvesting in CA being illegal.

Maybe make another account and try again, dumbass?
    Odds of AOG admitting he was talking straight out of his ass when he accused the California GOP of committing fraud?

Who knew that the way you establish yourself are a really smart guy is to lie your ass of and then run away.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    The entire Democrat Party are Hoax artists for mainstreaming the Trump and Russian Collusion lie and even investigating it to fuck up the Trump presidency.

There was zero evidence and here you are kissing Biden’s ass.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

The entire Democrat Party are Hoax artists for mainstreaming the Trump and Russian Collusion lie and even investigating it to fuck up the Trump presidency.

There was zero evidence and here you are kissing Biden’s ass.
    That’s me.
  • DugdawgDugdawg Member Posts: 308
    Good god.....the red team lost....deal with it.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963

I don't know whether there was fraud of meaningful size (there's always some) or whether there was hacking. But some states really need to clean up their shit.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/online-vulnerable-experts-find-nearly-three-dozen-u-s-voting-n1112436
    h/t @LoneStarDawg

Audit the whole fucking thing, for the sake of the republic

I don’t give a shit about Trump, I care about having a legitimate election ever again in my lifetime

There are 70M quietly angry people that aren’t going to go away no matter how deplatformed they get.
    I can’t this figure out for myself. There’s so much Trumpian noise in this, going both directions.

This via @HoustonHusky echoes what your saying.
    Who fucking knows, but the more we’re told we can’t talk about it the bigger a problem it becomes.

70m isn’t 7k
    This. Statistically there is a shit ton of things that looks anything from highly suspicious to outright fraud...the easy thing to do is say take the top few and do a deep dive and either validate or disprove them. Nobody believes the election was legit right now. And looking at all the irregularities and saying ‘that’s not proof’ just validates that it probably is true...after all the statistical analysis and election behavior is more than good enough for our own State Department to accuse many other countries of fraudulent elections.

And if it is true all hell breaks loose when it’s dug into and discovered either now or a year from now...only way it gets glossed over is if they just throw out the ballets which flips the election and means all hell breaks loose.

TBH the only way I see that would make everyone buy in is to redo the elections in the specific states in person under all sorts of observation. Which will never happen. Other than that and half the country won’t ever accept the results...and if the fraud is true the difference in the vote will be obvious and probably force reforms going forward (like in Florida...)
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,708

AOG said:

AOG said:

The only effect of that Barr memo is to authorize circumvention of an office that approves investigations IF and only IF evidence is found, but the memo disclaims any evidence exists. This is though a blatant attempt to pave the way for some kind of pretext to be blown out of proportion.

You already ruined your claims of intelligence with your rant about legal ballot harvesting in CA being illegal.

I only have to read about one of your sentences to ruin your claims of intelligence.
    Thanks for admitting you were talking out of your ass about election fraud in CA.

That judge is an idiot for following Democrat laws!!! Great argument, Dumbass.

I give you three days here until you get tired of getting your head kicked in here by people much more intelligent than you.
    You are a tough internet guy I see behind your terminal down in mom's basement. Congratulations. Truly. The Apostle of Grief has been around for 10 years or so FYI.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,926 Founders Club
    AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

I only have to read about one of your sentences to ruin your claims of intelligence.
    Thanks for admitting you were talking out of your ass about election fraud in CA.

I give you three days here until you get tired of getting your head kicked in here by people much more intelligent than you.
    You are a tough internet guy I see behind your terminal down in mom's basement. Congratulations. Truly. The Apostle of Grief has been around for 10 years or so FYI.
    Upvoted for being the only factual thing you've uttered in this thread.
  • DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272

Why are all the self proclaimed smart guys so fucking stupid?

Simple. It’s the old adage that nobody can tell who the fool is when you debate with one. Rational America has been allowing the radical right way too much oxygen for too long.
  • DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272

I don't know whether there was fraud of meaningful size (there's always some) or whether there was hacking. But some states really need to clean up their shit.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/online-vulnerable-experts-find-nearly-three-dozen-u-s-voting-n1112436
    h/t @LoneStarDawg

Audit the whole fucking thing, for the sake of the republic

I don’t give a shit about Trump, I care about having a legitimate election ever again in my lifetime

There are 70M quietly angry people that aren’t going to go away no matter how deplatformed they get.
    I can’t this figure out for myself. There’s so much Trumpian noise in this, going both directions.

This via @HoustonHusky echoes what your saying.
    Who fucking knows, but the more we’re told we can’t talk about it the bigger a problem it becomes.

70m isn’t 7k
    Nobody is saying this can’t be talked about. There is nobody trying to silence or prevent any legitimate legal process. What people are saying is stop the tantrums about random internet theories that get factually disputed within hours.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited November 2020
    You immediately dismiss any claim of impropriety and fall to your knees while slurping up all the factual dispute your handler(s) can spew
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

Why are all the self proclaimed smart guys so fucking stupid?

Simple. It’s the old adage that nobody can tell who the fool is when you debate with one. Rational America has been allowing the radical right way too much oxygen for too long.
    Death camp time?

Fuck off
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Update: I’ve heard the #Trainride takes your Safety very seriously and requires you to take a Shower before boarding just to keep things Clean. More like a swanky Health club than a shower room is what I’m hearing.
    AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

What a weird way to say "I'm wrong and I was talking out my ass."
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985
    AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

“I fucked up and didn’t know what I was talking about” would have sufficed.

HTH
    thechatch said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

“I fucked up and didn’t know what I was talking about” would have sufficed.

HTH
    That's just the way really smart guys admit they were wrong.