Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump now 0-11in court

DukeSilverDukeSilver Member Posts: 15
But I was told all this "fraud" was super obvious and Trump had the "best" people on it. Pro-tip for Donny. Maybe your legal team shouldn't be comprised of Jenna Ellis FS, that deranged lunatic Rudy, and that Florida lady who dropped the investigation into Trump fraud after he donated to her. Then again his cases have zero merit and no respectable lawyer would touch any of these claims so I guess he doesn't have many options left.

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,928 Founders Club

But I was told all this "fraud" was super obvious and Trump had the "best" people on it. Pro-tip for Donny. Maybe your legal team shouldn't be comprised of Jenna Ellis FS, that deranged lunatic Rudy, and that Florida lady who dropped the investigation into Trump fraud after he donated to her. Then again his cases have zero merit and no respectable lawyer would touch any of these claims so I guess he doesn't have many options left.

Maybe you should sit this one out, Skippy.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

Sounds like you care