Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Biden takes lead over Trump in Georgia count, Pa. continues to tighten

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    If states can’t run an election the results are shit-canned and the State Legislators pick their President.

Will Trump push it? He’s going to be all alone with only Rudy and Newt by his side and Peter Delecto shouting from the cheap seats giving TV interviews at a rate we haven’t seen since Avenatti was the rage.

Is GOP Tuff enuff in PA? Georgia? AZ? Absolutely no indication they are. In fact I think they fold like a Kmart deck chair within two weeks
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    doogie said:

If states can’t run an election the results are shit-canned and the State Legislators pick their President.

Will Trump push it? He’s going to be all alone with only Rudy and Newt by his side and Peter Delecto shouting from the cheap seats giving TV interviews at a rate we haven’t seen since Avenatti was the rage.

Is GOP Tuff enuff in PA? Georgia? AZ? Absolutely no indication they are. In fact I think they fold like a Kmart deck chair within two weeks

Of course Trump will push it. He'll file every damn lawsuit his lawyers can conjure up. And absolutely nothing will happen. I'm sure we could fill out a tug bingo card of whether that ends up being because of corrupt democratic state legislatures, fraudulent secretaries of states, a feckless GOP, or deep state judges who abhor the Constitution. Abundance is always a favorite. Just let me know which one you pick.