Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How Trump can get to 270

RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,336 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2020
    But we heard for months on here how big iall his parades were. All the boats in the lakes with their flags. Miles and miles of trucks/banners/flags

GTFO

He’s going to lose the electoral college and the popular vote. Silent majority just like I said

HuskyJW always right
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

But we heard for months on here how big iall his parades were. All the boats in the lakes with their flags. Miles and miles of trucks/banners/flags

GTFO

He’s going to lose the electoral college and the popular vote. Silent majority just like I said

HuskyJW always right

You conceded earlier you dumbfuck.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter

HuskyJW said:

GTFO

HuskyJW always right

Yes he did
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

HuskyJW said:

GTFO

HuskyJW always right

Yes he did
    It’s a fluid situation, if you can’t handle the ups and downs of the mechanics of a rigged election, you may need to find another Hobby bored.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985
    JW loved him some 4thQ Swag Surfing with Boise St set to accept the kickoff.....
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Lose 60 lbs.

Ok, I laffed.