Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

White House Goes On LOCKDOWN, Massive Fence Erected As Mass Unrest Expected, Far Left Plans "Coup"

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    I liked the guy with the long hair. I wonder why he got fired.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter
    https://www.shutdowndc.org/election2020

"Donald Trump must go. It’s as simple as that.

For four years, Trump has used hate, state violence, unprecedented corruption, and executive overreach to force his agenda on and cause untold harm to people in the United States and around the world. His racist rhetoric has fueled the murder of Black and Brown people in our communities; his failed response to the COVID-19 pandemic has caused hundreds of thousands of deaths; and his support of the fossil fuel economy has accelerated the climate crisis.From his attacks on mail-in ballots and the U.S. Postal Service to the GOP’s longtime voter suppression strategy, Trump has shown that he will stop at nothing to maintain his grip on power. Trump will not leave office without mass mobilization and direct action."
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited November 2020
    GOP’s longtime voter suppression strategy?

Who isn’t registered to Vote who wants to be registered to vote? Serious question. Can somebody find One person?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,543 Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

For four years, Trump has used hate, state violence, unprecedented corruption, and executive overreach to force his agenda on and cause untold harm to people in the United States and around the world. His racist rhetoric has fueled the murder of Black and Brown people in our communities; his failed response to the COVID-19 pandemic has caused hundreds of thousands of deaths; and his support of the fossil fuel economy has accelerated the climate crisis.From his attacks on mail-in ballots and the U.S. Postal Service to the GOP’s longtime voter suppression strategy, Trump has shown that he will stop at nothing to maintain his grip on power. Trump will not leave office without mass mobilization and direct action."

It's kind of weird how Amazon Prime has within the last 10 days released a SHITLOAD of Pro-Trump and conservative documentaries.

Larry Elder's Uncle Tom is now available for purchase/rental.

The Trump I Know is another. Trump Card from Dinesh D'Souza is #1 in rentals. Created Equal: Clarence Thomas in His Own Words.

So, either Amazon was in on the scam....or the fucking lightbulb went on that there are a massive market of people not buying the left-wing narrative and they'll vote with their checkbook eventually.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,388 Founders Club

Sledog said:

It's kind of weird how Amazon Prime has within the last 10 days released a SHITLOAD of Pro-Trump and conservative documentaries.

Larry Elder's Uncle Tom is now available for purchase/rental.

The Trump I Know is another. Trump Card from Dinesh D'Souza is #1 in rentals. Created Equal: Clarence Thomas in His Own Words.

So, either Amazon was in on the scam....or the fucking lightbulb went on that there are a massive market of people not buying the left-wing narrative and they'll vote with their checkbook eventually.

Probably saw which way the wind was blowing.
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858
    Uncle Tom is a good movie. Worth the watch.

The Plot Against the President is also a good one (free on youtube and Amazon Prime).

I also see these on Apple TV, so it's not just Amazon.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,543 Standard Supporter
    alumni94 said:

Uncle Tom is a good movie. Worth the watch.

The Plot Against the President is also a good one (free on youtube and Amazon Prime).

I also see these on Apple TV, so it's not just Amazon.

I did watch that last week too. Race was right.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Go and Vote Now people.

Go in, pull the lever, hit the screen, drop it into a drop box or whatever, go vote.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,156
    doogie said:

Go and Vote Now people.

Go in, pull the lever, hit the screen, drop it into a drop box or whatever, go vote.

I live in WA State, homie. My vote for President means nothing. But I am still going to vote.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter
    Voting tomorrow like a true American. I have a buddy dropping off 250K ballots at the drop box in Texas. It's the thing to do!
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,916 Founders Club
    Sledog said:

Bunch of fucking loons at that website.