Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    This is insane to me. The media is acting like they are boarding up cities because they are worried about angry trump supporters lol

Are there people dumb enough to actually buy that?
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    Victimhood isn’t an idea, it’s a lifestyle
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,928 Founders Club

This is insane to me. The media is acting like they are boarding up cities because they are worried about angry trump supporters lol

If the last four years has taught us nothing else, the answer is unequivocally: FUCK YES
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963

@HHusky ???
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

Of all the coverage I've seen, I've interpreted it to mean cities are boarding up in case antifa or the likes decide to riot.

"Win or lose, we loot and booze" is what my antifa buddies always say.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter

Mello thinks so.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Sunday Seattle Times featured a picture of a white guy (farmer?) and the headline was bemoaning how the country is off-balance and lost. Amazing, when the media is largely to blame for creating so much dissension and chaos.

Derek if you can't see that it's farmers from Iowa destroying downtown Portland then I can't help you!