Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,021 Founders Club
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,590 Founders Club

He’s shown enough that it’s surprising nobody wants him for a 7th rounder. It has to be the contact. I know it’s not a ton of money, but it’s still a lot for a 4th or 5th WR. And he’s probably considered soft, which e is. He can play in the league and you can’t teach speed.

He could be a great rehab project for Pete
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

He’s shown enough that it’s surprising nobody wants him for a 7th rounder. It has to be the contact. I know it’s not a ton of money, but it’s still a lot for a 4th or 5th WR. And he’s probably considered soft, which e is. He can play in the league and you can’t teach speed.

He could be a great rehab project for Pete
    I don’t see the need for him. Dorsett is similar and one the IR and we have Josh Gordon too. We don’t need another WR.

Stlll tho, GB, SF, Miami, Indy, Buffalo, Detroit. I’m missing more teams but a lot of teams could use Ross. He had his best season last year. It’s too bad every kick in the NFL is a touchback now because he was a great returner and that would increase his value a little bit.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,218
    Can't stay healthy and too much money. He'll be lucky to get a 1 year deal for the minimum after this year.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Too hard to trade for someone during the middle of the year to bring a guy in on an expiring contract and get value out of him ... I wouldn't expect him to be traded.

He's 100% worth a look for a team though as a free agent at the league minimum ... no question about it.

And Derek is right, John would fit in well with the strengths of Russell Wilson