Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    Seriously girls? Go get some fresh air.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Cute slogan.

One of us is getting fresh air as we sit. Just waiting on the breakfast takeout before heading back out to pull the pots.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    Is that what the kids are calling it now?
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    “Trump called Nazis fine people.”

Leftist media and Biden are still gaslighting the public on this blatant lie and causing division over it.

It seems to be Biden’s main message, along with a national mask mandate and mandatory testing, which he was nice enough to admit this morning.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,336 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2020
    LOL

Am really disappointed in the Trumpers last few weeks. Months ago it was shit talking and flag waving.....grown men wearing another mans last name on a hat. Chasin fuckers down when out on a run.

Now it’s a bunch of crying bitches with excuse after excuse. I miss the real Trumpers. You have 48 more hours. Enjoy ‘em.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,012 Standard Supporter

HuskyJW said:

LOL

Am really disappointed in the Trumpers last few weeks. Months ago it was shit talking and flag waving.....grown men wearing another mans last name on a hat. Chasin fuckers down when out on a run.

Now it’s a bunch of crying bitches with excuse after excuse. I miss the real Trumpers. You have 48 more hours. Enjoy ‘em.

I mean trump is going to win. It's over now. All there is left to do is gloat on Tuesday and watch the youtube meltdown rioting vids.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

HuskyJW said:

LOL

I mean trump is going to win. It's over now. All there is left to do is gloat on Tuesday and watch the youtube meltdown rioting vids.
    I need an update of tyt meltdown

HuskyJW said:

LOL

Here's your people buddy. Remember the good times. Its only 4 more years

I didn’t vote for Biden....nor have I ever said I would

Cute pic though

edited November 2020

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

LOL

Cute pic though

Your lack of courage is well documented

Those are Obama fans by the way

LOLZ a vote isn’t a valentine

WARM UP THE BUS....WARM UP THE BUS!
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

LOL

Cute pic though

Your lack of courage is well documented

Those are fags by the way

Crispened
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    HHusky said:

• DawgtonaDawgtona Member Posts: 705
    doogie said:

HHusky said:

A co-workers dad dove off that bridge 2 years ago, They thought he was washed away by the tide, but they found him hung up in the trees on the South end of the bridge a couple weeks later.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    So what keeps FB from doing a poll and getting more voter turnout than the election?
  • HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,030
    In equally interesting news here is an interview with Rick Astley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLzxrzFCyOs
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited November 2020

In equally interesting news here is an interview with Rick Astley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLzxrzFCyOs

Tub Girl and Goatse even think that’s played out. Be interesting.