Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Live look at Race Bannon's pool

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club

Comments

• huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,327 Swaye's Wigwam

I'm the third bush from the right.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club

I got tired of everyone asking if Trump is going to win California. I just got fed up and said, look Trump is going to win California. I guarantee it

The MAGAtard convoy just rolled through my hood for its weekly run. I like Trump’s chances in Oree-gon.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,543 Standard Supporter

I got tired of everyone asking if Trump is going to win California. I just got fed up and said, look Trump is going to win California. I guarantee it

The MAGAtard convoy just rolled through my hood for its weekly run. I like Trump’s chances in Oree-gon.

Trump is killing it with kindness.

Just reeling in those good USA! USA! USA! feels.

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited October 2020
    Joe wasn’t strugg-a-ling for much in Miami that week.

He wouldn’t have been shot down by a short-haired 6(?) on national TV back in those days.

https://youtu.be/Gc65NC44dSk
  • PHD_DawgPHD_Dawg Member Posts: 154
    edited October 2020

He wouldn’t have been shot down by a short-haired 6(?) on national TV back in those days.

lol if suzy kolber is a "6(?)", your wife is a -10
    btw this can't be race bannon's pool. no one is wearing white robes and a hood.
    PHD_Dawg said:

That doesn’t even make sense. You think Suzy Kolber is more than a 6? My wife puts her to shame. Get out more.

PHD_Dawg said:

That doesn’t even make sense. You think Suzy Kolber is more than a 6? My wife puts her to shame. Get out more.
    :D:D:D:D:D no she doesn't
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    PHD_Dawg said:

People that disagree with my fucktard opinions are racist POTD
    haie said:

PHD_Dawg said:

at some point the people who you voluntarily associate with becomes an indication of who you are. this is pretty obvious to most adults but maybe this is the first time you've come across this concept
    If you thing Suzy Kolber
    PHD_Dawg said:

PHD_Dawg said:

Yes she is.

Wait. You really think Suzy Kolber is hot? As I see her, she was the average-looking cheerleader with lots of school spirit that every squad needs.

A 6ish. Nothing wrong with that for a dullard like you..

I’d hate to see the pigs you’ve been with in your dating life if you think Kolber is hawt.

PHD_Dawg said:

haie said:

PHD_Dawg said:

at some point the people who you voluntarily associate with becomes an indication of who you are. this is pretty obvious to most adults but maybe this is the first time you've come across this concept
    You're here

Voluntarily
    someone needs to clean up this shithole with facts and logic, and it may as well be someone with something beyond a high school diploma
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,543 Standard Supporter

If you thing Suzy Kolber

PHD_Dawg said:

PHD_Dawg said:

Yes she is.

Wait. You really think Suzy Kolber is hot? As I see her, she was the average-looking cheerleader with lots of school spirit that every squad needs.

I’d hate to see the pigs you’ve been with in your dating life if you think Kolber is hawt.
    Kolber’s the peppy cheerleader at home making signs for the backups’ lockers while the hot ones are out giving handies to the starters.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    PHD_Dawg said:

haie said:

PHD_Dawg said:

I don't vote. Who the fuck am I associated with? Race I guess because I love drinking smoking talking shit and freedom to succeed or fail. And my dwAgs

If you thing Suzy Kolber

PHD_Dawg said:

PHD_Dawg said:

Yes she is.

yeah yeah, i'm sure your wife is the most beautiful woman you've ever seen. are you afraid that she's reading this message board? :D:D:D
    haie said:

PHD_Dawg said:

haie said:

PHD_Dawg said:

I don't vote
    lol imagine being proud of this
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    PHD_Dawg said:

PHD_Dawg said:

haie said:

PHD_Dawg said:

You're here

Voluntarily
    someone needs to clean up this shithole with facts and logic, and it may as well be someone with something beyond a high school diploma
    We'll keep our eyes peeled. No one yet