Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

If you really hate my guts

2»

Comments

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985
    I will pay much more under Biden and that’s all that really matters to me.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,156
    Tequilla said:

I highly doubt someone as stupid as you makes 400K a year. At least not on a regular basis.

All it takes to make 400K a year is to be semi competent and kiss the right asses
    What world do you live in where this is reality? Note, I do not have a TCU MBA.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,792 Founders Club

Tequilla said:

I highly doubt someone as stupid as you makes 400K a year. At least not on a regular basis.

All it takes to make 400K a year is to be semi competent and kiss the right asses
    I’m retarded and have a propensity to tell people to fuck off. I also still use the word retarded. I work at a grocery store.
    But you are handsome while you do so
    You are too kind. Our mutual admiration of Mormon fantasy authors has given us an unshakable bond.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter
    I am all for using the english language as invented. Fuck all this "it's suddenly offensive" shit.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

Tequilla said:

I’m retarded and have a propensity to tell people to fuck off. I also still use the word retarded. I work at a grocery store.
    You are too kind. Our mutual admiration of Mormon fantasy authors has given us an unshakable bond.
    Ah shit. I've been putting off my reread of oathbringer. Now that oct is over I can start
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,792 Founders Club

Tequilla said:

Ah shit. I've been putting off my reread of oathbringer. Now that oct is over I can start
    Rhythm of War out in a few weeks. Couldn't come at a better time. I need something good about now.

Sorry guys. I'll take this shit to the Piss board. I've been off topic. Let's see. Russia, Russia, Russia, fuck you HH, my eyes say Trump but my mind says get ready to have my 401k butt fucked.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    After seeing a dumb, annoying. kiss ass faggot from college climb the corporate ladder by 30, I believe HHussy's brags
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter
    It's not your guts HH. You don't have any actual guts.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

Tequilla said:

Rhythm of War out in a few weeks. Couldn't come at a better time. I need something good about now.

Sorry guys. I'll take this shit to the Piss board. I've been off topic. Let's see. Russia, Russia, Russia, fuck you HH, my eyes say Trump but my mind says get ready to have my 401k butt fucked.
    Yeah but I started reading the series back in like July but had to slow it down.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

After seeing a dumb, annoying. kiss ass faggot from college climb the corporate ladder by 30, I believe HHussy's brags

But that said, we knew you could do it. Congratulations!