Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,543 Standard Supporter
    Bagman.

Joe Pags today.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    Bagman hottalk!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    LOL at Joe Biden the Prince of Darkness

Is it too late to add him to @YellowSnow's rock pole?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Rudy has gone way up the river.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Biden put Hunter in these positions. Hunter cracked (pun intended) and wanted to get caught.

As a parent, I’m livid at Joe Biden, too. He cannot he president. He is a pathological lying sociopath. That video from years ago where he was busted lying about his academic achievements should have ended his career. A blatant lie.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943

Biden put Hunter in these positions. Hunter cracked (pun intended) and wanted to get caught.

As a parent, I’m livid at Joe Biden, too. He cannot he president. He is a pathological lying sociopath. That video from years ago where he was busted lying about his academic achievements should have ended his career. A blatant lie.
    Would you like to compare IQs? I graduated first in my class on a full academic scholarship. Oh yeah, and I played college football. And Trump is bad because he lies so much.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,012 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Would you like to compare IQs? I graduated first in my class on a full academic scholarship. Oh yeah, and I played college football. And Trump is bad because he lies so much.
    You forgot to mention that you were born a poor black child and attended a historic black college.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    The case against Joe must be pretty weak when the best you gals can do is say that his adult son has been kind of a train wreck.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943
    HHusky said:

The case against Joe must be pretty weak when the best you gals can do is say that his adult son has been kind of a train wreck.

Create a strawman and then fuck it right in the ass.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

It's possible you've missed a couple things in our case
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,215

If he did indeed leave the laptop, he may have done it on purpose to end his dads campaign before he had to do it again.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,543 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

“Kind of a train wreck” is your kid getting caught by the cops banging his girlfriend in the backseat of his car.

Hunter is a full on derailment of the entire Amtrak system.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    HHusky said:

Don’t forget his daughter Ashley, but Hunter is just kind of a trainwreck. This is Joe’s lead Bag Man on multi-million dollars deals with foreign agents and spies.

Hunter never was registered as a foreign agent, if anyone cares. Neither was Joe when he was doing business with Chinese spies.

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

HHusky said:

“Kind of a train wreck” is your kid getting caught by the cops banging his girlfriend in the backseat of his car.

Hunter is a full on derailment of the entire Amtrak system.
    Interesting example of “kind of a train wreck”
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

Don’t forget his daughter Ashley, but Hunter is just kind of a trainwreck. This is Joe’s lead Bag Man on multi-million dollars deals with foreign agents and spies.

Hunter never was registered as a foreign agent, if anyone cares. Neither was Joe when he was doing business with Chinese spies.

Those teeth look familiar to a guy in my profession.