Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What I am hearing

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
“Joe Biden is going to lock down your state, wipe out your factories, ship your jobs to China, punish your family with a $4 trillion tax hike, eliminate private healthcare, and send your state into a deep depression,” Trump warned Michiganders in Waterford.

“Joe Biden is promising a long, dark and painful winter. I am delivering the Great American Comeback!” he promised.

@HHusky has confirmed this once again this morning. Thank you to H for his work on reporting this developing story

President Trump told supporters in Michigan on Friday that Democratic rival Joe Biden would “eradicate the economy” while he would “eradicate the virus,” as he delivered his closing message in the remaining days of the election.

“Joe Biden's plan will delay the vaccine, postpone therapies, crash the economy, and shut down our entire country,” Trump said. “Biden wants to keep everyone locked up - even young Americans who are at extremely low risk from the virus.”

The Democratic nominee has not ruled out shuttering businesses again to slow the spread of coronavirus, instead pledging to "let science drive our decisions.” However, most lockdown decisions occur at the state level.

The president called on Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer to "open up" the state. A "lock her up" chant broke out among the crowd.

"They blame me every time that happens. Every time I mention her name," he said.

“Under our Platinum Plan we will create 3 million new jobs for Black Americans, restore safety to every neighborhood, and we will deliver school choice to every parent in America.” Trump has frequently referred to school choice as the “civil rights issue of all-time in this country.”

The Platinum Plan is a $500 billion plan that would aim to increase access to capital in Black communities, help to create 500,000 new Black-owned businesses, and help to create 3 million new jobs for African Americans. Rapper Lil Wayne made waves on social media Thursday when he revealed he’d met with the president and supported the plan.

https://foxnews.com/politics/trump-vows-comeback-in-campaigns-closing-message

Comments