Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

October Surprise incoming Sa/Sun

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,388 Founders Club

The walls are closing in again

what do you mean?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,543 Standard Supporter

what do you mean?
    You can do too much indica....
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985
    Honestly, Trump has said/done so much needless stupid shit it could be anything.

It’ll probably be nothing, but you get what I’m saying. He’s his own worst enemy and I’m sure there’s some video of him from the 90s where he’s talking about banging HS girls or some such shit. Face it. The guy is a not a good person. Nobody at that level of politics is, and very few people at that level of business are.

It is what it is and it doesn’t change that Joe is a servant to China, and Kamala stands tanned, rested, and ready to implement the most liberal agenda in history as soon as Joes usefulness has worn away. Get ready, because a revenge-fucking from the left is coming and it’s coming in the next 6 months.

Hard.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,388 Founders Club

what do you mean?
    You can do too much indica....
    What I wondered was if he was referencing Trump or society or something else.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

thechatch said:

Honestly, Trump has said/done so much needless stupid shit it could be anything.

It’ll probably be nothing, but you get what I’m saying. He’s his own worst enemy and I’m sure there’s some video of him from the 90s where he’s talking about banging HS girls or some such shit. Face it. The guy is a not a good person. Nobody at that level of politics is, and very few people at that level of business are.

It is what it is and it doesn’t change that Joe is a servant to China, and Kamala stands tanned, rested, and ready to implement the most liberal agenda in history as soon as Joes usefulness has worn away. Get ready, because a revenge-fucking from the left is coming and it’s coming in the next 6 months.

Hard.

The upside is the HS chicks from the 90's are now in their forties....

Which is prime MILF/Cougar range.

Bring on the accusers!

Kate doesn't age you sick bastard

thechatch said:

Hard.

Bring on the accusers!

Yeah and she likes the twenty-something dick. So we’re both pretty well out of luck.

thechatch said:

Hard.

Bring on the accusers!

Yeah and she likes the twenty-something dick. So we’re both pretty well out of luck.
    Speak for yourself old man
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Democrat Media would have already released it by now for it to have any impact.

So...

I’m guessing Biden and Company know it’s over and it’s time to try and circle the wagons.

Democrat Media would have already released it by now for it to have any impact.

So...

I’m guessing Biden and Company know it’s over and it’s time to try and circle the wagons.

Busy planning the spontaneous post election riots.
    The surprise is that 10 percent of the people polled lied about voting for biden causing a 20 point swing to the dipshit faggot pollsters
  • Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,939 Founders Club
    October surprise dropped x2 via DJ Basement Joe of the Malarkey Bunch:

trunalimunumaprzure

and

badakathcare

#Landslide
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

The surprise is that 10 percent of the people polled lied about voting for biden causing a 20 point swing to the dipshit faggot pollsters

I haven’t been polled since 2004 because We? Only have cell phones but living in Portland and knowing the person calling knows my name there would be zero chance I’d even answer, and if I did I’d just lie to troll them and try and wreck the system as I did by says my I was voting for Kerry. Why admit I’m a Trump voter to a complete stranger?
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,157
    Tick tick tick
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,905 Swaye's Wigwam
    Wellllllllllll, we’re waiting.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Things change all the tim
    Biden is going to have a stroke maybe
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club