Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can I change my vote?

2»

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

Swaye said:

I think we are overstating how much this matters to the typical voter who would vote for Biden. I think most people just take it as pretty basic info that that all these assholes are corrupt as fuck. Not sure it matters all that much anymore.

Yep. All that matters is that it’s not Trump.
    I don't think the Hunter thing matters at all to the swing voters. However, like it was already mentioned, saying "I'm going to end the oil industry" during his closing remark, put his chances in jeopardy. If this was solely popular vote, I don't think it matters. However, for electoral points it's a big deal. The "polls" might not show it, but there's a good chance he lost Pennsylvania and other swing states with that comment. The "polls" were already closing, now it's just added momentum.
    Biden flat-out laying when he denied his comments on ending fracking, and daring Trump to publish them, which Trump did, shows that Biden will say anything to be elected, and being a coddled Democrat for 50 years in DC by the Dem propaganda machine, he isn’t used to pushback.

He was giving death stares to welker

"Wtf why are you asking me questions?!'
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

I think we are overstating how much this matters to the typical voter who would vote for Biden. I think most people just take it as pretty basic info that that all these assholes are corrupt as fuck. Not sure it matters all that much anymore.

Yep. All that matters is that it’s not Trump.
    I don't think the Hunter thing matters at all to the swing voters. However, like it was already mentioned, saying "I'm going to end the oil industry" during his closing remark, put his chances in jeopardy. If this was solely popular vote, I don't think it matters. However, for electoral points it's a big deal. The "polls" might not show it, but there's a good chance he lost Pennsylvania and other swing states with that comment. The "polls" were already closing, now it's just added momentum.
    I read a line somewhere, hell it might have been here, that Biden thinks it's okay for his son to earn $80K a month sitting on a Ukrainian oil and gas company's BODs but he is opposed to an American worker earning $80K a years working in the US oil industry. Great line and I wish Trump would have used it in their last debate.
    People are numb to politicians being crooks. It's expected now. However, policy is still important. And when you threaten a voter's ability to make a living, they will turn on you. Biden is in serious trouble nonetheless.
    Correct, the public already believes that they are all crooks. Fracking and the revitalization of the oil industry in Western Pennsylvania has been a godsend to that area. The outrage is that this could be going on as well in Western New York and California but the Rat party control of those states won't allow it.

Lots of people working in the oil business making very good money and the Rats want to kill it.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,108 Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

7 states allow you to claw back your ballot and re-vote

Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Arkansas, Delaware
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/states-voters-resubmit-absentee-ballots

And a couple of those are important states! I hope many do change their vote. This level of corruption has never been exposed before. Not that it may not have existed but it's the first time we actually get to see it. I am certain this existed under the Clintons as well as Obama.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    The anti-fracking movement in this country was, and it still could be going on, funded by Russia. Biden and the Rats are literally carrying out the policy wishes of Putin.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffmcmahon/2015/03/12/russians-financed-the-u-s-anti-fracking-movement-oil-tycoon/#1ff851a285ea

Another issue it would have been nice for Trump to hit Biden with.