Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    I hope Trump wins but I also hope Biden is OK - this one bothers me. WTF is going on...
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,549 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2020
    LebamDawg said:

I hope Trump wins but I also hope Biden is OK - this one bothers me. WTF is going on...

Biden has early onset Alzheimer's or may have suffered a stroke. Some form of brain deterioration. This is what happens to some old people. It is disgusting what the @dnc handlers did to him. They rolled the dice that he could hang on through the stress of a campaign through inauguration. They clearly miscalculated.

Game ended Thursday night during the debate. Nixon lost to Kennedy because he wouldn't wear makeup for TV. Biden is going to lose to Trump because he couldn't complete a sentence.

Joe is still corrupt as shit - but he didn't deserve to get rolled out there like a puppet.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,108 Standard Supporter

LebamDawg said:

Biden has early onset Alzheimer's or may have suffered a stroke. Some form of brain deterioration. This is what happens to some old people. It is disgusting what the @dnc handlers did to him. They rolled the dice that he could hang on through the stress of a campaign through inauguration. They clearly miscalculated.

Game ended Thursday night during the debate. Nixon lost to Kennedy because he wouldn't wear makeup for TV. Biden is going to lose to Trump because he couldn't complete a sentence.

Joe is still corrupt as shit - but he didn't deserve to get rolled out there like a puppet.

His campaign had stress? Basements are cold and drafty sometimes.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Has any candidate done this little amount of campaigning toward the end ever?
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    Is there supposed to be two tweets above? Seems like one is deleted?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

I think the first one about no Biden in person campaigning until election was #fakenews
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,549 Standard Supporter

I think the first one about no Biden in person campaigning until election was #fakenews

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

No citations.