Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Another Middle East Peace Agreement

2»

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Trump beat Covid, does rallies everyday, prepped for the demolition of Biden and in his spare time brokered a peace deal

Nick Saban is impressed. All he did was beat Covid and Georgia in three days

Hey beating Georgia was srs business.
    Is it though?

The Bulldogs haven't defeated the Crimson Tide since 2007, a 26-23 overtime win.
    I'm filing this under "you only hurt the ones you love."
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,185
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Trump beat Covid, does rallies everyday, prepped for the demolition of Biden and in his spare time brokered a peace deal

Is it though?

The Bulldogs haven't defeated the Crimson Tide since 2007, a 26-23 overtime win.
    I can't be blamed that you decided to become a fan of the lovable losers of the SEC. Ultimate doog move.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Is it though?

I can't be blamed that you decided to become a fan of the lovable losers of the SEC. Ultimate doog move.