Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Stacking the deck is quite common. Trump had a room full of "undecided voters who say they are democrat and voted for Hillary". Biden had carefully crafted plants asking pre approved questions.

Trump was asked by a pro life voter what he is going to do to protect abortion.

Supposed to be a debate next week. If Joe can leave the basement and face Trump on stage as agreed
    I really want to see him hammer biden on his piece of shit son just to watch him flip out
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,949
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Stacking the deck is quite common. Trump had a room full of "undecided voters who say they are democrat and voted for Hillary". Biden had carefully crafted plants asking pre approved questions.

Supposed to be a debate next week. If Joe can leave the basement and face Trump on stage as agreed
    I really want to see him hammer biden on his piece of shit son just to watch him flip out
    Ahhh, yes.

The issues!

The dazzler seems unaware that foreign corruption is an issue. So much so, that the dems spent three years trying to get Trump impeached over the fake news of Russian collusion with Trump.

I'm not going to vote for Hunter Biden, and that's final!
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Ahhh, yes.

The issues!
    Yeah having corn pop take 50% of the bribes hunter is the front man for isnt an issue at all!
    SFGbob said:

The dazzler seems unaware that foreign corruption is an issue. So much so, that the dems spent three years trying to get Trump impeached over the fake news of Russian collusion with Trump.

Dazzler was all in one the phony Russian collusion story and Trump's supposed quid pro quo with Ukraine but now he wants to focus on the "issues."
    You watched collusion happen in the open and denied the evidence of your own senses. Your false equivalencies excite no one but yourselves now.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Dazzler was all in one the phony Russian collusion story and Trump's supposed quid pro quo with Ukraine but now he wants to focus on the "issues."
    You watched collusion happen in the open and denied the evidence of your own senses. Your false equivalencies excite no one but yourselves now.
    That's a good kunt, keep fucking that chicken. Just like with Mike Brown, if you repeat your lie enough times you'll get a dumbfuck like IC to believe it.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited October 2020
    I dont care about the corruption. I just want to watch bidens senile ass challenge trump to a push up contest.

And putting his son in jail would be fucking hilarious. I'm all for political targets. Drain that swamp

8more years min. Imagine the wildebeast they are gonna run vs noem in 2024
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I dont care about the corruption. I just want to watch bidens senile ass challenge trump to a push up contest.

And putting his son in jail would be fucking hilarious. I'm all for political targets. Drain that swamp

8more years min. Imagine the wildebeast they are gonna run vs noem in 2024

Noem/Ivanka for pres 2024

I think I could convince them to do a 3 sum?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

HHusky said:

Ahhh, yes.

The issues!
    Yeah having corn pop take 50% of the bribes hunter is the front man for isnt an issue at all!
    Hunter should look at differently. Slow Joe is doing the corruption and heavy lifting. Hunter was just set up to be the bag man. 50% for the bag man is outstanding!
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Ahhh, yes.

The issues!
    Hunter should look at differently. Slow Joe is doing the corruption and heavy lifting. Hunter was just set up to be the bag man. 50% for the bag man is outstanding!
    Hunter is the most privileged person in the world and cant stay out of his own way.

Excellent life choices that one has made.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    Founders Club

Lots of coaches fall asleep with crack pipes in their mouths. Happens all the time. Not a big deal.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Ahhh, yes.

The issues!
    Hunter is the most privileged person in the world and cant stay out of his own way.

Excellent life choices that one has made.

Meth teeth is always a plus!