Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    WOW. I need to get the entire story but if this is what it appears to be, then he deserves an apology and financial compensation.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    We? need way more complainers getting in people’s faces over masks that don’t even work. They all look and sound alike, too.

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    RoadTrip said:

WOW. I need to get the entire story but if this is what it appears to be, then he deserves an apology and financial compensation.

Systemic racism is definitely involved, that much we? do know at present.
    Here is an article from a leftist journalist who says it was a set up but then the man (friend) who also left the flight responded in the comments section and explains this was not a setup and that the Southwest flight attendants ganged up on this black man along with a few liberal passengers and railroaded him.

https://liveandletsfly.com/southwest-airlines-trump-mask/

James HallREPLY
    October 14, 2020 at 8:34 am
    Mr. Kint,

I can understand your scepticism. But how since we were traveling together and therefore we defended our friend who in no way disobeyed instructions are we “in on it” and “staged”?

The video starts so abruptly for the very reason that we weren’t setting this up. The supervisor suddenly shows up and we were caught off guard but realized that someone had swiftly escalated something.

Nobody “harassed” a flight attendant. On the contrary. Our friend followed the instructions “you may take down your mask momentarily to eat” there were no repeated warnings as claimed by the attendants. This is confirmed by at least four passengers. There were other passengers drinking or having there masks lowered, yet our friend who is a black Trump supporter was singled out and immediately thrown off the plane.

These same 2 attendants mocked another passengers for wearing “stars and stripes” on his mask, according to what we were later told. The lady was quick to film and defend because 1. She is an attorney 2. She was in the same traveling party. I left with my friend bc well, he’s my friend and I’m not going to say so long buddy handle it yourself!

Additionally, our group was traveling to an event to teach the Constitution. The female attorney was overheard by the attendants talking to another partner about the nature of her work. It appears they didn’t like a so-called “conservative personality” on their plane.

The Nazi comment was to a loudmouth in the front who said “why don’t you just follow orders”.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,485 Founders Club
    Of course the media wants to WHITE wash this story and claim its a set up

If its a set up why did the flight attendant play along so well

There is a second tweet with part two where the SW employees ask if this is a podcast

What's a podcast anyway?
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Video ended too early. Anybody know how many died?
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,019 Standard Supporter
    Another grim day in Oregon. School children and their teachers stacking up like cordwood.

Oregon’s 609th COVID-19 death is a 91-year-old woman in Lane County who tested positive on Sept. 29 and died on Oct. 10, in her residence. She had underlying conditions.

Oregon’s 610th COVID-19 death is an 82-year-old woman in Marion County who tested positive on Oct. 7 and died on Oct. 10. Place of death is being confirmed. She had underlying conditions.

Oregon’s 611th COVID-19 death is a 60-year-old man in Marion County who tested positive on Aug. 8 and died on Oct. 13, at Legacy Emanuel Medical Center. He had underlying conditions.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,340 Swaye's Wigwam
    Shoe is on the other foot he’s a #snowflake

Oh life
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,340 Swaye's Wigwam

Another grim day in Oregon. School children and their teachers stacking up like cordwood.

Oregon’s 609th COVID-19 death is a 91-year-old woman in Lane County who tested positive on Sept. 29 and died on Oct. 10, in her residence. She had underlying conditions.

Oregon’s 610th COVID-19 death is an 82-year-old woman in Marion County who tested positive on Oct. 7 and died on Oct. 10. Place of death is being confirmed. She had underlying conditions.

Oregon’s 611th COVID-19 death is a 60-year-old man in Marion County who tested positive on Aug. 8 and died on Oct. 13, at Legacy Emanuel Medical Center. He had underlying conditions.

3 card monty
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

We need to shut down our economy and keep kids out of schools to protect these 90 year olds.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,485 Founders Club
    And cancel Thanksgiving
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    edited October 2020
    I realize it would be based partly on speculation, but has anyone seen any data using actuarial tables that would show how many of these 90 year olds would have been expected to die within the near future even if they would have never contracted Covid?
    SFGbob said:

I realize it would be based partly on speculation, but has anyone seen any data using actuarial tables that would show how many of these 90 year olds would have been expected to die within the near future even if they would have never contracted Covid?

Total deaths are down in 2020 in comparison to 2018 and 2019. Covid19 should add 250k to 300k to our total death toll in 2020. If this is remotely accurate, you have your answer; Covid19 is not killing more people than would otherwise die from whatever in any other year. This has always been a plandemic. Make up whatever crazy ass scam you want and I'm sure you won't be far off from what the deep state and the media have in store for you next.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

And cancel Thanksgiving

but what about the Apple Cup on Friday?