Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hunter asking China for 10 for the "big guy"

SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,108 Standard Supporter
Guessing our lefties have already sent in all their ballots. Doubt they would change their mind anyway. Corrupt people support corruption.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-chins-firm-emails-deal

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,108 Standard Supporter
    thechatch said:

lol in any other time period, Hunter Biden would be a 2000lb albatross on Joe’s neck.

In 2020, you have 90% of the MSM and social networking apparatus actively covering up the fraud.

This is amazing to watch, honestly.

Disturbing to watch. This election is in question. The left has gone all out including what should be illegal activity. I'm sure we do not know the extent of their evil and never will if they win.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited October 2020
    Apparently the morons who get their news from CNN are still going strong in their QAnon conspiracy nonsense, though.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    I didn’t think the media could hurt itself much more than they already have. And big tech is making a big gamble here.
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858

Apparently the morons who get their news from CNN are still going strong in their QAnon conspiracy nonsense, though.

The problem with this is, QAnon post some conspiracy non-sense in my opinion, but they also post a lot of just good conservative thinking. CNN is trying to make all conservative thinking look like a conspiracy, which is crazy and why I don't like Q.

• GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,225
    thechatch said:

lol in any other time period, Hunter Biden would be a 2000lb albatross on Joe’s neck.

In 2020, you have 90% of the MSM and social networking apparatus actively covering up the fraud.

It is the end of America if he wins imo
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam
    Goduckies said:

thechatch said:

It is the end of America if he wins imo
    Yup
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    More like the beginning. You facist old fucks have nothing on me and my femininity and my fellow millennials.

Have fun being on the wrong side of history.