Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    We may not need a vaccine ...

Reality is that the estimates of herd immunity at this point are highly polarized so I don't have a ton of faith in estimates on either end of things ...

We're also starting to find evidence of people being positive for COVID multiple times ...

There's a lot we don't know ... moving forward cautiously but intelligently is still the proper course of action
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Reality is that the estimates of herd immunity at this point are highly polarized so I don't have a ton of faith in estimates on either end of things ...

We're also starting to find evidence of people being positive for COVID multiple times ...

There's a lot we don't know ... moving forward cautiously but intelligently is still the proper course of action

What like 2 stories? By the way, you've never had 2 colds in 1 year?
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    No vaccine necessary now that Trump found a Cure!
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,019 Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

Given the large number of false positives, it is extremely likely someone with the regular flu went and got a false positive test. Then a couple of months later, he gets the chi com crud for real.