Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    Danes in the Netherlands are the worst.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,485 Founders Club
    They all look alike to me
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Danes < pollocks
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

They all look alike to me

Word.
    #LetDaneCook

Danes < pollocks

Still . . .

I forgot Ivan and Pitch are queers.

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2020
    Copenhagen, Denmark: probably the best city and country to live in on earth.

They had this entire market center open on fridays/saturdays at one of their harbors with food carts and craft beer that completely shits on everything I've been to in the northwest.

Open sandwiches with smoked salmon. God beer. No bums. Amazing amazing place.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter
    I’m part Danish. Fuck all of you!

I’m part Danish. Fuck all of you!

Which part?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,552 Standard Supporter
    haie said:

They had this entire market center open on fridays/saturdays at one of their harbors with food carts and craft beer that completely shits on everything I've been to in the northwest.

Worked for a Danish company for a while. They were pretty cool. Never made it to the motherland but Denmark is definitely on the travel list whenever the fuck the Chinese overlords determine travel is safe again.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,108 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2020
    haie said:

It was nice when I was there many moons ago before craft beers and when food trucks were called roach coaches and only stopped at work sites. They quite a few homeless though. All young living on the streets. They were all around Tivoli and begged outside the bars at closing. I had a good time.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Denmark Orders the Genocide of 2.5 Million Minks "Infected with Convid 1984"

Veterinarians and farmers have begun culling at least 2.5 million minks in northern Denmark, after coronavirus was reported in at least 63 farms.
    The Danish Veterinary and Food Administration is handling the culling of the infected animals while breeders who have non-infected animals on a farm within eight kilometres of an infected farm must put them to sleep themselves, Flemming Kure Marker of the government agency said.

"We are moving forward, we are getting it done," he said of the culling that started Thursday in the village of Gjoel, west of Aalborg, adding it could last months, depending on the spread of the virus.

You're next
  • SkipBoydSkipBoyd Member Posts: 403
    And a doughnut with no hole is a Danish.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    ‘Hey guise I posted a face photo of someone with a Denmark flag so see I’m cool too.’

Just when you thought H could be any less insecure about his awesome life.

‘Hey guise I posted a face photo of someone with a Denmark flag so see I’m cool too.’

Just when you thought H could be any less insecure about his awesome life.

The rent is even less than free.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

haie said:

It was nice when I was there many moons ago before craft beers and when food trucks were called roach coaches and only stopped at work sites. They quite a few homeless though. All young living on the streets. They were all around Tivoli and begged outside the bars at closing. I had a good time.
    I was there in 2017.

Helsinki, Finland was also cool how they had these plexiglass tennis and basketball courts on a beach and then an open cabin with a fireplace serving beer to everyone playing around there. The US could easily rip some ideas from these places, if they haven't already and if our draconian laws would allow it.
    haie said:

Sledog said:

haie said:

I was there in 2017.

Helsinki, Finland was also cool how they had these plexiglass tennis and basketball courts on a beach and then an open cabin with a fireplace serving beer to everyone playing around there. The US could easily rip some ideas from these places, if they haven't already and if our draconian laws would allow it.
    Not that I'm dating myself but I was there in 1982.
    Sledog said:

haie said:

Sledog said:

haie said:

I was there in 2017.

Who else would ever date you?
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

haie said:

Sledog said:

haie said:

I was there in 2017.

Who else would ever date you?
    Humor is fun. You should get some.