Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Denver City Government: We don’t not have a record of Matthew Dolloff having a security license

13»

Comments

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300

I'm fairly the guy in this video is the loudmouth with the shooter. Disregard dude whos face is on the beginning of the video. He took the video.
    https://youtu.be/UV6x1BIrnA0

You’re right, and he’s the one arrested by police later. How news9 can claim that guy is unacceptable
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,108 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2020
    Dollof is ANTIFA. The 9news crew is ANTIFA as this is their own "news". They were trying to create a situation and they did. Now some poor guy is dead because ANTIFA are bunch of criminal cowards.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    He and Black Guns Matter T-shirt Guy were hired by 9News to provoke Trump supporters into confrontations which 9News could then have exclusively since the rally was over. 9News hired the wrong guy in Matthew Dolloff and it went horribly wrong when he murdered Lee Keltner point blank in the face.

Lots to unpack here.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,225
    You are probably right, sad a "news" company would do a set up though, that is nuts
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

doogie said:

I’m hearing it’s Trump and his supporters who need to be prosecuted and removed from society

I’m making a generalization, but anyone that goes and protests is a fucking loser. Maybe once if you feel really strongly about something, but organizing and marching for Trump, Biden, being a Proud Boy, Antifa member... All losers just needing any form of purpose and acceptance. Trying to get laid
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    as Dad used to say, I can certainly see many downsides, what’s the upside?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    doogie said:

doogie said:

I’m hearing it’s Trump and his supporters who need to be prosecuted and removed from society

I’m making a generalization, but anyone that goes and protests is a fucking loser. Maybe once if you feel really strongly about something, but organizing and marching for Trump, Biden, being a Proud Boy, Antifa member... All losers just needing any form of purpose and acceptance. Trying to get laid
    Its the leftist way of trying to get laid for sure. (spoiler alert: it doesnt work)
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,019 Standard Supporter

doogie said:

I’m making a generalization, but anyone that goes and protests is a fucking loser. Maybe once if you feel really strongly about something, but organizing and marching for Trump, Biden, being a Proud Boy, Antifa member... All losers just needing any form of purpose and acceptance.
    I've heard the same thing about football fans.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    doogie said:

doogie said:

They aren’t trying to get laid. They wouldn’t be there if they were. There aren’t tons of chicks out there at most the rallies.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    edited October 2020

doogie said:

doogie said:

They aren’t trying to get laid. They wouldn’t be there if they were. There aren’t tons of chicks out there at most the rallies.
    Clearly you’ve never been tiktok famous

https://youtu.be/VB9SJ2_yp1I