Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Why do these fucking people suck so bad?

2»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,556 Standard Supporter

I'm seeing that it was a draw

Pence must have won

CNN has declared Biden as the winner in the second Presidential debate
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,113 Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

why does Kamala sound like she’s got phlegm stuck in her throat?

A little left over Willy juice. It'll never go away.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

Goduckies said:

The big thing is this brought it back to the issues... Pence did well

I thought so too. I generally like Pence and agree with @doogie that he is quite Presidential.

The drivel from Kamala was just the usual canned shit that has little to no substance behind it. "Hate this. Hate that. We have to fight hate." Tired sloganeering. So, so, so fucking tired.

And then post-debate Stephanopoulos is talking with the talking heads, and this black woman commentator pipes in with an observation that included words to the effect of "like all black women, the look on her face told it all .... [blah blah blah blah]. What? Only black women make faces? They all do it? And they do it in certain uniform ways that translate to language or ... something? Can I say that a black woman made a black woman face and we all know what that means? These kinds of exceptions are like affirmative action for speech. Some of us? get to do it; others of us get fucking hung for coming within a mile of a stereotype.

I've also heard the word "mansplaining" a million times tonight. I am so fucking irritated with our current collective culture, if what we have can be called a culture. It is so wantonly dishonest.
    I love my creep
  • LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,477 Founders Club
    edited October 2020

Top of the page headlines from CNN and Fox News right now — but Fox News is claimed by dems as being more biased...
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited October 2020
    SFGbob said:

Notice how every fucking question comes from the left side of the aisle. Has Camel-toe been asked why she bailed out rioters?
    Don’t know about that but, I do know Kamala tried to deny her record here