Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

High school football game ended after fan refuses to wear a mask

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Don’t bury the lede
    An Idaho high school football game was canceled after anti-government activist Ammon Bundy refused to wear a mask or leave school grounds.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    A school principal and athletic director repeatedly asked the 44-year-old to wear a mask and then requested that police arrest Bundy for trespassing, authorities said.
    Officers told school officials they would not arrest or remove Bundy because he “wasn’t out of control and didn’t appear to be a threat to anybody.”

Idaho has fallen
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    This guys a real piece of work. Constantly in the news.
    Ongoing public Harassment by unelected unaccountable school officials isn’t a good look
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,560 Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

A school principal and athletic director repeatedly asked the 44-year-old to wear a mask and then requested that police arrest Bundy for trespassing, authorities said.
    Officers told school officials they would not arrest or remove Bundy because he “wasn’t out of control and didn’t appear to be a threat to anybody.”

Idaho has fallen

North Idaho still in the hands of the Republic. Eastern Idaho stronghold too

No comment from Chicken Dinner Road. Sad.

This guys a real piece of work. Constantly in the news.

Hate the game, not the player, bruh.
    edited October 2020
    Notice that the Elected Leader deflects blame for the cancellation away from the decision maker who made the decision

Sounds like a mercy rule ending. What consequences? Is it now a rule that the home team can cancel a game at half time anytime it is losing and simply ignore the outcome?
    doogie said:

Notice that the Elected Leader deflects blame for the cancellation away from the decision maker who made the decision

Sounds like a mercy rule ending. What consequences? Is it now a rule that the home team can cancel a game at half time anytime it is losing and simply ignore the outcome?

Go Cuogs!

doogie said:

Idaho has fallen

Breaking; N Idaho stands for liberty.
    Big difference between last Friday night and today. In about 18 days, 36 tops, you’ll know why.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,341 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2020

doogie said:

Idaho has fallen

That’s not why they went back

People were picketing outside of school board members homes....ya know....the ones that volunteer and get no pay for doing so.....getting yelled at in their own homes etc. They said f-it....called an emergency board meeting at 7am on that Friday and went to 5 days

That day there were 5 new cases on that day alone. I get this is hard for families....this wasn’t a “liberty” decision though
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

HuskyJW said:

doogie said:

Idaho has fallen

People were picketing outside of school board members homes....ya know....the ones that volunteer and get no pay for doing so.....getting yelled at in their own homes etc. They said f-it....called an emergency board meeting at 7am on that Friday and went to 5 days

That day there were 5 new cases on that day alone. I get this is hard for families....this wasn’t a “liberty” decision though
    I fucking live there.

You don't know shit.

fuck off.
    I think @HuskyJW does too. Livestream the 7-11 fisticuffs
    edited October 2020

HuskyJW said:

doogie said:

Idaho has fallen

I fucking live there.

You don't know shit.

fuck off.
    Fuck that.

The Throbber only fights at the Iron Horse after a couple Derailers. The Robbs have his back.

Don't even make me call in the Hudsons.

Fuck it. One Shot Charlies in Harrison or GTFO.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,878 Standard Supporter
    Postal91 said:

HuskyJW said:

That day there were 5 new cases on that day alone

OH MY GOD, NO!!!! If only the survival rate for anyone that isn't below 70 was nearly 100% we could survive this onslaught of new deat.... cases.

Save yourselves!!!!
    Save the ERs!
    Flatten the curve!
    Stop the deaths!!!
    Stop the cases!
    Not until there is a vaccine!
    Why do you hate your grandma!?
    Don't be selfish, think of others!
    2.8 out of every hundred cases results in death, you murderous scoundrel.

Stop acting like a 97.2% survival rate among the infected doesn't result in millions dead, stacked like cordwood.

HuskyJW said:

doogie said:

Idaho has fallen

I fucking live there.

You don't know shit.

fuck off.
    Fuck that.

The Throbber only fights at the Iron Horse after a couple Derailers. The Robbs have his back.

Don't even make me call in the Hudsons.

Fuck it. One Shot Charlies in Harrison or GTFO.
    I’m hearing pac-12 network is suddenly in need of programming, might try them.