Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Rumors

WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,019 Standard Supporter
Rumors that Biden was leaked the Wallace questions. He segued into all of Wallace's questions into scripted questions.

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,341 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2020

Rumors that Biden was leaked the Wallace questions. He segued into all of Wallace's questions into scripted questions.

Oh for fucks sake

I knew what questions he was going to ask
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Whynotboff.gif
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,019 Standard Supporter
    He ask any Russian Fake collusion questions and the Logan Act and whether Trump should have been impeached? You wish to respond in a rationale way? Last I heard, impeaching was a big thing?
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

That’s nothing. Getting Daddy to take speed was the real tactical winner. It makes his Captain Queeg impersonation much more frantic.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,019 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

That’s nothing. Getting Daddy to take speed was the real tactical winner. It makes his Captain Queeg impersonation much more frantic.
    That's nothing says are leftard shill. Let me moderate the next debate and we will bring up rooting for the away team.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    HHusky said:

I am not familiar. Which fleet is this “Queen” Captain of, which you speak?
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236

Lol rumors.

Rumors has it that you're a giant fag. As trump would say "people have been telling me ... " Must be true
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,525 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

What the hell are you talking about?

HHusky said:

Did I type too fast for you?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Did the dog eat his homework too?

HHusky said:

That's nothing says are leftard shill. Let me moderate the next debate and we will bring up rooting for the away team.
    The centuries have been unkind to you, Gasbag.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Did I type too fast for you?
    Your 23 words per minute hunting and pecking don't even intimidate pumpy