Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Could happen, but that Joe isn’t this Joe.

Trump wanted drug tests for both and ear piece checks and Biden refused on both counts. This means that Biden will be dancing on Adderall and being fed answers from the dark shadowy people. That’s what it means.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Trump wanted drug tests for both and ear piece checks and Biden refused on both counts. This means that Biden will be dancing on Adderall and being fed answers from the dark shadowy people. That’s what it means.

Twas sarcasam fren
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    Daddy's realized his team has lowered expectations to Joe's benefit.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    HHusky said:

Dazzler didn't catch the date. Nice work Dazzler.
    dnc said:

Twas sarcasam fren
    I know, but I read people saying Biden is going to start wandering around the stage or pass out, and that’s not going to happen. He can put it together enough for a solid performance. Trump just has to get under his skin, which is easier to do now that Joe gets confused at times and lashes out.

I have no idea what to expect other than Trump and Biden both accusing the other of nonstop lying. Should be a fun watch.
    edited September 2020
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Dazzler didn't catch the date. Nice work Dazzler.

He doesn’t read past the headline of any article posted here, including the ones he links.

You can’t expect a man of such intellect to read an entire Tweet to the dateline, that’s just too much. C’mon, man!
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    edited September 2020

dnc said:

Twas sarcasam fren
    I know, but I read people saying Biden is going to start wandering around the stage or pass out, and that’s not going to happen. He can put it together enough for a solid performance. Trump just has to get under his skin, which is easier to do now that Joe gets confused at times and lashes out.

I have no idea what to expect other than Trump and Biden both accusing the other of nonstop lying. Should be a fun watch.
    Asking Joe right out of the gate if he is being treated for cognitive decline or whether he has been diagnosed with cognitive decline could be just what Trump needs to do to knock Joe off his game. Don't lead with Hunter Biden, save that for later.

Joe's cognitive decline was fair game during the Rat primaries, it only became a taboo topic after he wrapped up the nomination. It's on everyone's mind, go for it.