Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Debate preview: Wallace vs Trump who do you like?

doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
I’m thinking Tensions will be highest as Trump steers topics into what people want to see and hear while Wallace keeps harping on “Charges” and allegations from Unnamed sources and “Whistleblowers.

Biden will be praised as Moderator for letting the two fighters fight uninterrupted while smiling the whole tim.

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    doogie said:

I’m thinking Tensions will be highest as Trump steers topics into what people want to see and hear while Wallace keeps harping on “Charges” and allegations from Unnamed sources and “Whistleblowers.

Biden will be praised as Moderator for letting the two fighters fight uninterrupted while smiling drooling the whole tim.

Moar crisperer.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,896
    Standard Supporter
    I still can't see how Biden gets through standing for 90 minutes without having something horrifically embarrassing happening. This isn't like the primary debates where a plethora of dem candidates took a huge amount of time away from Slo Joe. Even then, Kameltoe totally blew him up. No teleprompter and supposedly no advance notice as to the questions. Trump's only problem is that he will probably look like a bully taking lunch money away from a Down's kid.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Biden refuses drug test before debate. Obviously the 77 year-old jacked up on Adderall is hiding it. That’s what the standard is now.

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

I still can't see how Biden gets through standing for 90 minutes without having something horrifically embarrassing happening. This isn't like the primary debates where a plethora of dem candidates took a huge amount of time away from Slo Joe. Even then, Kameltoe totally blew him up. No teleprompter and supposedly no advance notice as to the questions. Trump's only problem is that he will probably look like a bully taking lunch money away from a Down's kid.

Explains why Nancy today, told the Troops to quit Biden and shift focus to congressional races so she can take him out the other way when the Vote fails.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    doogie said:

Biden will be praised as Moderator for letting the two fighters fight uninterrupted while smiling the whole tim.

When I saw the headline I assumed you were referring to Biden as George Wallace.

A doctor friend of mine said to watch Biden's eyes...many of the drugs they put folks on for combating early stage dementia make them sensitive to bright lights...
  • Options
    edited September 2020

doogie said:

A doctor friend of mine said to watch Biden's eyes...many of the drugs they put folks on for combating early stage dementia make them sensitive to bright lights...

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,821
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Trump is going to come out swinging on Hunter Biden and not let up.

NYT really fucked up timing on the tax thing. They opened up a road for counter punching.

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,224
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    doogie said:

Best Trump would be him telling Wallace to shut up and get fucked
  • Options

Trump is going to come out swinging on Hunter Biden and not let up.

NYT really fucked up timing on the tax thing. They opened up a road for counter punching.

Biden avoiding the payroll tax on $12 million in income by setting up an S-Corp while running ads now that say Trump suspending the payroll tax will kill Social Security isn’t a good look for Joe, either.