Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Initial Vote

13»

Comments

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    HuskyJW said:

Thank you Cohen for confirming what I've known to be true for years. The AD does not prioritize winning. For all I know she voted no because she's realized that the Lake hire was a collosal mistake and wants to cover her tracks for as long as possible.

I’m not disagreeing with your point, but just noting that ADs didn’t vote. It was University Presidents.

You may continue your rant.
    She voted how Jen told her too

Fuck...the real President is their assistant
    lol no
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,105 Swaye's Wigwam

Washington, WSU, OSU, Idaho, Montana, Eastern Wa, Boise State, UPS ~ the new cascade league...

Unfortunately we go 7-5 in that league
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,488 Standard Supporter
    koopdog said:

Washington, WSU, OSU, Idaho, Montana, Eastern Wa, Boise State, UPS ~ the new cascade league...

Unfortunately we go 7-5 in that league
    And Bellevue HS would go no worse than .500
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,788

LawDawg1 said:

I want all five reasons behind UW’s No vote. Foolish, I know. I just think all the people that have lost their jobs (or will lose them) as a result of the delay deserve to know why their president or AD opposed this.

Maybe DJ Books can ask Bill Gates Sr.
    He ded.
    doogie said:

Houhusky said:

Every person who didnt ask for a full and immediate refund enabled this retarded shit.

Anyone in the athletic department that wasn't advocating to play football and promoting a plan to do so that would satisfy health concerns should have been fired months ago. They have one fucking job, figure out how to play, regardless of the current environment.

Instead they accepted an indefinite shutdown without a plan to open back up, never attempted to develop a plan, and most of all accepted a nice fat paycheck while doing absolute fuckall.

Jenn said, the delay was due to Player Safety. She is a Mother and that is the first thing she or anyone is concerned about. Revenues hardly played into it.

Kjram.com softy interview
    “All In” means cash only. It has nothing to do with football, tradition, or results.
  • DoubleJDawgDoubleJDawg Member Posts: 610
    doogie said:

Houhusky said:

Every person who didnt ask for a full and immediate refund enabled this retarded shit.

Anyone in the athletic department that wasn't advocating to play football and promoting a plan to do so that would satisfy health concerns should have been fired months ago. They have one fucking job, figure out how to play, regardless of the current environment.

Instead they accepted an indefinite shutdown without a plan to open back up, never attempted to develop a plan, and most of all accepted a nice fat paycheck while doing absolute fuckall.

Jenn said, the delay was due to Player Safety. She is a Mother and that is the first thing she or anyone is concerned about. Revenues hardly played into it.

Caple (I.e., UW AD and Cohen mouthpiece) meanwhile reported in the Twatters that a UW source sez the report of a no vote was “not true” - so let me get this straight, they did in fact vote yes while making a big show about player safety?

They really need to get the basics of PR down and get their story straight
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

doogie said:

Houhusky said:

Caple (I.e., UW AD and Cohen mouthpiece) meanwhile reported in the Twatters that a UW source sez the report of a no vote was “not true” - so let me get this straight, they did in fact vote yes while making a big show about player safety?

They really need to get the basics of PR down and get their story straight

It's all manipulated bullshit. Stop feeding into it.