Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:
Choose a Donation Amount
Username
(required for credit)
Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Billy Joe Herbert

Kid looked good thrown into the fire yesterday. Chargers should have won but its the Chargers

Now just don't ruin him with coaching
dncgreenblood

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Posts: 10,622
    10,000 Up Votes 5,000 Awesomes 10000 Comments Seventh Anniversary
    edited September 21
    I was pleasantly surprised. It showed me that Herbert might not have been the problem, and Oregon was very fortunate Arroyo took the UNLV job. He seems to have more poise than Burrow right now. I still think Burrow is going to be better, until proven wrong, and that won't be for a while. But, playing QB for the Chargers is hands down the better job than leading the Cincy dumpster fire.
    RoadDawg55dnc
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Posts: 26,036
    10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes 25000 Comments Seventh Anniversary

I was pleasantly surprised. It showed me that Herbert might not have been the problem, and Oregon was very fortunate Arroyo took the UNLV job. He seems to have more poise than Burrow right now. I still think Burrow is going to be better, until proven wrong, and that won't be for a while. But, playing QB for the Chargers is hands down the better job than leading the Cincy dumpster fire.

I think Burrow will be legit. He’s got it. He does play for the Bengals tho.
    greenblooddncCFetters_Nacho_Lover
  • greenbloodgreenblood Posts: 10,622
    10,000 Up Votes 5,000 Awesomes 10000 Comments Seventh Anniversary

That's the thing. Cincinnati might ruin Burrow, like what the Jets are doing to Darnold. I don't think Darnold is great, but the Jets aren't doing him any favors.
    dnc
  • creepycougcreepycoug Posts: 16,516
    Standard Supporter 10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes 10000 Comments

That's the thing. Cincinnati might ruin Burrow, like what the Jets are doing to Darnold. I don't think Darnold is great, but the Jets aren't doing him any favors.
    Tampa Bay was once the graveyard for young QBs.
    greenblooddnc
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Posts: 4,301
    2,500 Awesomes 1,000 Up Votes 2500 Comments 250 Answers

Was?
  • dncdnc Posts: 47,523
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Awesomes 10,000 Up Votes 25000 Comments

First round picks Kelly Stouffer, Rick Mirer and Dan McGuire say hello.
    Fire_Marshall_Bill
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Posts: 4,301
    2,500 Awesomes 1,000 Up Votes 2500 Comments 250 Answers
    dnc said:

Did you know Dan McGwire was 6’8”? Did you know that?

dncBad_MotherDuckerHuskyJWdigits
  • dncdnc Posts: 47,523
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Awesomes 10,000 Up Votes 25000 Comments

dnc said:

Did you know Dan McGwire was 6’8”? Did you know that?

Had a famous brother I think?
    NorthwestFreshdigits