Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Billy Joe Herbert

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,687
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Kid looked good thrown into the fire yesterday. Chargers should have won but its the Chargers

Now just don't ruin him with coaching

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited September 2020
    I was pleasantly surprised. It showed me that Herbert might not have been the problem, and Oregon was very fortunate Arroyo took the UNLV job. He seems to have more poise than Burrow right now. I still think Burrow is going to be better, until proven wrong, and that won't be for a while. But, playing QB for the Chargers is hands down the better job than leading the Cincy dumpster fire.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I was pleasantly surprised. It showed me that Herbert might not have been the problem, and Oregon was very fortunate Arroyo took the UNLV job. He seems to have more poise than Burrow right now. I still think Burrow is going to be better, until proven wrong, and that won't be for a while. But, playing QB for the Chargers is hands down the better job than leading the Cincy dumpster fire.

I think Burrow will be legit. He’s got it. He does play for the Bengals tho.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

That's the thing. Cincinnati might ruin Burrow, like what the Jets are doing to Darnold. I don't think Darnold is great, but the Jets aren't doing him any favors.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

That's the thing. Cincinnati might ruin Burrow, like what the Jets are doing to Darnold. I don't think Darnold is great, but the Jets aren't doing him any favors.
    Tampa Bay was once the graveyard for young QBs.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Was?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

First round picks Kelly Stouffer, Rick Mirer and Dan McGuire say hello.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    dnc said:

Did you know Dan McGwire was 6’8”? Did you know that?

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

Did you know Dan McGwire was 6’8”? Did you know that?

Had a famous brother I think?