Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Wray confirms White Supremacists make up largest racial terrorist group in USA

NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
edited September 2020 in Tug Tavern
Also is all-in on the Russian interference again, and says Antifa aren’t an organized group. This is director of the FBI. Batshit bonkers. I’d sure like to know where this massive, organized group of white supremacists organize, unless he’s talking about Trump rallies.

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Well obviously. Since everyone who isn't woke af is a white supremacist, that means there are hundreds of millions.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,525 Founders Club
    These are the people who think the slogan, "it's okay to be white" equals white supremacy and regurgitate the crooked SPLC's hate group list as fact.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,878 Standard Supporter
    Re-Write the Dictionary and you can turn anyone into anything.

300 million white supremacists in the USA? Okay, and.....
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    Come on, white supremacists in Hawaiian shirts are lighting black folks on fire. You know what's funny here is that you've had and number of attacks on white people by blacks in the past few months where the perps have stated openly that they attacked the person because they were white but none of those are tabulated as racially motivated terrorist attacks.
    edited September 2020
    SFGbob said:

Come on, white supremacists in Hawaiian shirts are lighting black folks on fire. You know what's funny here is that you've had and number of attacks on white people by blacks in the past few months where the perps have stated openly that they attacked the person because they were white but none of those are tabulated as racially motivated terrorist attacks.

Re-Define Racism as Prejudice Plus Power and voila! Blacks cannot be racist.

See how easy that is?

LeBron has no power in our society. None.

SFGbob said:

See how easy that is?

It's a little dated now but having lived in LA during the riots in the early 90s whenever I would hear someone make the claim that blacks couldn't be racist because they lacked power my response would be "lets ask Koreans if blacks are capable of being racists."

Black gangs intentionally targeted Korean owned businesses and Koreans during the rioting.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

See how easy that is?

It's a little dated now but having lived in LA during the riots in the early 90s whenever I would hear someone make the claim that blacks couldn't be racist because they lacked power my response would be "lets ask Koreans if blacks are capable of being racists."

Black gangs intentionally targeted Korean owned businesses and Koreans during the rioting.
    Have you signed your house deed over to LeBron yet? Or are you going to continue to oppress him, along with the rest of the millionaire professional black athletes throughout all the pro leagues in the US?
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    edited September 2020

These are the people who think the slogan, "it's okay to be white" equals white supremacy and regurgitate the crooked SPLC's hate group list as fact.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,525 Founders Club
    Houhusky said:

Spoon feed

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,560 Standard Supporter
    Anybody who chee
    Houhusky said:

Anybody who cheered for the Celtics instead of the Lakers during the Showtime era is a racist.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,328 Swaye's Wigwam
    Reminds me of this gem from the Seattle Times a couple years ago

Then you read the article and it says this:

So breaking down the numbers there are like maybe 10 Nazi's out of 7.3 million people? Huge cell! Massive.

LBF: https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/report-washington-state-home-to-one-of-the-largest-cells-of-notorious-white-supremacist-group/
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter

Anybody who chee

Houhusky said:

Anybody who cheered for the Celtics instead of the Lakers during the Showtime era is a racist.
    I guess I am a supreme white racist KKK imperial wizard because I did not watch them nor cheer for either team
    LebamDawg said:

Anybody who chee

Houhusky said:

I guess I am a supreme white racist KKK imperial wizard because I did not watch them nor cheer for either team
    Sleeper cell
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,118 Standard Supporter
    Yeah those white supremacists are burning down the country and assaulting the police!
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    If its white supremacists, bust their heads, lock them up.
    If its black supremacists, bust their heads, lock them up.