Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Interesting read (link) ... and yes, it has nothing to do with "Kim" or "Doogman" or "Seven wins" ..

animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/07/us/ncaa-athletes-reading-scores/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

I'm sure that most of you guys will just gloss over the link ... and mainly because it has nothing to do with what something Kim has recently said ... or what particular woman Sark banged at some local restaurant ... or what misinformation or underlying character assassination is currently happening at the Doogman forums.

It's (gasp) an interesting read.

We all know this happens ... let's not kid ourselves. I'm just wondering what the tea leaves express to as what the enabling of football players as "financial worth or pawns" to NCAA entertainment that is Division 1 football - is historically or currently leveled in the Pac12 ... SEC ... et al.

Serious question: how many players have you ever witnessed in an interview and wondered "if it wasn't for the grace of football this dude would be dead, serving time in jail ..."

Marshawn Lynch comes to mind. Isn't he a Cal Bear? Lol. But I hope he does well for the 'Hawks! :)

Seriously, and in all reality the dudes the media interview all tend to be relatively well spoken and intelligent ... because they're not gonna interview a tree stump and push it through. That just makes for poor "journalism".

Comments