Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Further Rules for Thee but not for ME update from Pelosi

UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,206
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
https://nypost.com/2020/09/14/man-who-pooped-on-pelosis-driveway-calls-it-peaceful-protest/

[He began the channel after he became homeless six years ago, and hoped to show his viewers the realities of living on the street as he traveled from city to city.

But recent coronavirus-related lockdowns made daily life increasingly difficult, Mando said — especially when businesses are closed to customers and no longer allow people to use their bathrooms.

As a result, Saturday’s livestream video, titled “Poopalosi,” began as a protest against a lack of resources for people living on the streets — while people in power, such as Pelosi, are able to get haircuts and live their daily lives fairly unchanged.

“I’d been hunting for a toilet all week, and the joke came up in the comments on one of my streams that ‘Hey, you should take a crap at Pelosi’s house,'” Mando told The Post.

“Everyone was enjoying the idea of it, and eventually I just couldn’t hold it anymore.”]

[He eventually salutes his viewers before squatting down to relieve himself on the pavement.

“That was for President Trump,” he says after exiting the frame.

Mando told The Post that the comment was meant to be “satire,” and that he’s “not really very political,” although he supports Trump’s accomplishments and is scared about rising crime and the state of the country.

“I fear America is becoming one big burned-down city,” he said.

Just a few hours after the incident, Mando said, he was stopped by officers with the Bay Area Rapid Transit Police Department, who detained him at the behest of Capitol Police, the agency tasked with protecting members of Congress.

“It was scary! I thought my life was over in that moment,” he said.

“They kept asking me, ‘Are you this? Are you that? Are you Antifa?’ And the Capitol Police were definitely watching my channel, because I could hear them on the radio like, ‘Tell him to turn off the stream.'”]

Pretty much could have publicly shit anywhere else in SF and not heard a peep out of the authorities.