Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

You had me at shit show

PatchwasneverherePatchwasneverhere Member Posts: 24
edited September 2020 in Tug Tavern
I think it's kind of unsettling that the side companies that email me since I donated to the trump campaign are like "here's this tactical flashlight that doubles as a mase" or "you know you need night vision goggles and a taser" and then the links don't work.

Maybe I'm burnt out(well I know I'm burnt out) but I feel like it's weird.

Honestly I just wanted to say you had me at shit show and needed to post something along with it. I don't know y'all's rules man. I just came for the irreverent sex jokes and shamelessness.

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

I think it's kind of unsettling that the side companies that email me since I donated to the trump campaign are like "here's this tactical flashlight that doubles as a mase" or "you know you need night vision goggles and a taser" and then the links don't work.

Honestly I just wanted to say you had me at shit show and needed to post something along with it. I don't know y'all's rules man. I just came for the irreverent sex jokes and shamelessness.

You came (lulz) to the right place.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,408 Founders Club

A friend of Roof's is a friend of mine. Welcome.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,561 Standard Supporter

My enemy's enemy is my friend stuff of legend.