Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM for the Bored

2»

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2020

What does that jackass @GrundleStiltzkin have to say now???

I'm hearing @CallMeBigErn was right all along. A November start date is a rousing success. Everything is okay.

Never said anything about rousing success, ya fuck. I said we're gonna play football. We're playing football.
    You've been trumpeting the carefully curated "we're going to have a season this year" line for awhile now. Apparently it doesn't matter how many times we tell you - nobody gives a shit. Play in November, play in January, it's all the fucking same. The rest of college football has already proceeded without us. The Big Ten was the last one to catch the train.

We're going to be left having our own playoffs with blackjack, hookers, and lower ratings than the Korn Ferry Tour.

I'm not curating fuckall. I said "We're playing football. LIPO" a few times one day and y'all acted like I raped your dog. Just jumping from one conclusion/grievance (we're not gonna have a season) to the next (the PAC won't be eligible for the CFB). Miserable and obnoxious as fuck. When the PAC is deemed eligible, what grievance are you going to air next? What hole in your heart are you trying to fill?
    If the P12 is "eligible" for the CFP (whatever that means, I believe the committee will just silently ignore the conference) and it ends up that our November start didn't hurt the conference's CFP chances, then I'll have zero grievances. I'm a man of humility, so I'll even kiss your balls and announce to the world that "@CallMeBigErn was dialed in the whole time".
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,826
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

TommySQC said:

I'm hearing @CallMeBigErn was right all along. A November start date is a rousing success. Everything is okay.

Never said anything about rousing success, ya fuck. I said we're gonna play football. We're playing football.
    You've been trumpeting the carefully curated "we're going to have a season this year" line for awhile now. Apparently it doesn't matter how many times we tell you - nobody gives a shit. Play in November, play in January, it's all the fucking same. The rest of college football has already proceeded without us. The Big Ten was the last one to catch the train.

We're going to be left having our own playoffs with blackjack, hookers, and lower ratings than the Korn Ferry Tour.

I'm not curating fuckall. I said "We're playing football. LIPO" a few times one day and y'all acted like I raped your dog. Just jumping from one conclusion/grievance (we're not gonna have a season) to the next (the PAC won't be eligible for the CFB). Miserable and obnoxious as fuck. When the PAC is deemed eligible, what grievance are you going to air next? What hole in your heart are you trying to fill?
    New here?
    He's been here for years and still hasn't come around to the fact that we are a miserable and pathetic bunch that hate everything short of a NC. He's sort of slow, but might pick up on it in another decade or two.
    I blame lake worshington high school.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

If the P12 is "eligible" for the CFP (whatever that means, I believe the committee will just silently ignore the conference) and it ends up that our November start didn't hurt the conference's CFP chances, then I'll have zero grievances. I'm a man of humility, so I'll even kiss your balls and announce to the world that "@CallMeBigErn was dialed in the whole time".
    On Facebook live please. Marks ok with that type of stuff.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    Swaye said:

TommySQC said:

New here?
    He's been here for years and still hasn't come around to the fact that we are a miserable and pathetic bunch that hate everything short of a NC. He's sort of slow, but might pick up on it in another decade or two.
    This is where I come to get my dark side out then act like a normal human in public.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TommySQC said:

Swaye said:

TommySQC said:

New here?
    This is where I come to get my dark side out then act like a normal human in public.
    What’s your definition of normal?
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

TommySQC said:

Swaye said:

TommySQC said:

New here?
    Fair. I should have said "functioning".
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

Swaye said:

TommySQC said:

New here?
    Fair. I should have said "functioning".
    I support six people. I’m “normal” but throw in functioning and I’m probably disqualified. I’m also drinking tonight for the first time since the cops were at my house a month ago.

CSB. What states are assisted suicide legal in?