Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jay Inslee’s Fires and Covid disasters of 2020

doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
He’s been Dictator for 8 years.

I’ve lived here my entire life and the only Smoke Filled Summers have been with J Inslee in complete and total control of Fire policy

Same with Thousands dying... and Lying from a cold.

Same with dictatorial lockdowns and freedom removal

Same thing with Blaming Trump about all of it.

Comments

• hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    Inslee is a step down from previous governors. I watched him debate Rob McKenna and I thought he sounded like an idiot. He even tried to campaign for president and championed himself as some climate change expert. I'm not aware of any major legislation or policies that he passed that helps the environment. He's also never fully owned up to the hundreds of millions lost in the unemployment fraud scheme.

He gets a free pass because he's a democrat. Since this is a one party state, it still seems like the democrats could have chosen someone more competent.
  • Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,803
    He's afraid to debate in person b/c he won't have his staff feeding him the answers. Dude got 0% prez polling on the demorat side, that's pretty sad. not even his SJW glasses helped him in the polls. However, I did hear that he made some special appearances at fire torn areas and even got booed out of one. Shocked he left his cover.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,968 Founders Club
    edited September 2020
    The making of our wildfire problem in the West goes back many decades. I'm no Inslee fan but let's not get carried away here. I don't blame Trump either.
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,094 Swaye's Wigwam
    Postal91 said:

He's afraid to debate in person b/c he won't have his staff feeding him the answers. Dude got 0% prez polling on the demorat side, that's pretty sad. not even his SJW glasses helped him in the polls. However, I did hear that he made some special appearances at fire torn areas and even got booed out of one. Shocked he left his cover.

He showed up down in Bonney Lake and proceeded to talk about how Trump's Global Warming was the reason all those people had to be evacuated and looters were running around in their neighborhoods. But if we just get behind the Green New Deal, we'll all be all right.
    Alexis said:

Postal91 said:

He showed up down in Bonney Lake and proceeded to talk about how Trump's Global Warming was the reason all those people had to be evacuated and looters were running around in their neighborhoods. But if we just get behind the Green New Deal, we'll all be all right.
    GND is a bunch is crap. We all know this.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,118 Standard Supporter
    This is due to the Clinton GND. Un-roads and closing down forest lands. They quit removing undergrowth and doing controlled burns so the fuel just piles up like Covid cordwood and epic fires result. That is nature. Epic fires. Now all those roads are overgrown and useless to fight fires in many places. I wonder why they called them Fire Roads?
    Sledog said:

This is due to the Clinton GND. Un-roads and closing down forest lands. They quit removing undergrowth and doing controlled burns so the fuel just piles up like Covid cordwood and epic fires result. That is nature. Epic fires. Now all those roads are overgrown and useless to fight fires in many places. I wonder why they called them Fire Roads?

Irregardless of what anyone thinks of climate science, we need to get our shit in order on forest management. The whacko environmentalist model of don't manage the woods ain't gonna cut it.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,990
    I’m sure that went over well with people in Bonney Lake. JFC
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,019 Standard Supporter

The making of our wildfire problem in the West goes back many decades. I'm no Inslee fan but let's not get carried away here. I don't blame Trump either.

Well I blame environmentalist green gaia religionist. Either cut or clear it (controlled burns) or it will burn up by itself. It wasn't conservatives steering hundreds of billions of dollars into renewables while preventing public utilities from vegetation management and transmission upgrades. Every major public utility program and investment has to be approved by the state public utility commission. In Washington that's been controlled by dems.