Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Biden claims black people fear for their lives just for living their lives

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
Good to see Joe isn't spreading any fear. Who knew that just living your life involved taking lethal doses of fentanyl and resisting arrest.

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    SFGbob said:

Good to see Joe isn't spreading any fear. Who knew that just living your life involved taking lethal doses of fentanyl and resisting arrest.

Good to see Mello who swears he is a middle of the road moderate is engaged in his little passive aggressive act. Hey Mello you're free to refute anything I've said or you only capable of down voting me you fucking lightweight.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,495 Founders Club
    Joe is uniting the country

Joe is uniting the country

Challenge Joe's narrative as the lie it is and get ready to witness the left's desire for an "honest discussion" about race.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited September 2020
    I can’t see anything other than the liver spots on Biden’s head. Wear a pussy hat or something. Also, nice social distancing, and where is the mask?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,526 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Good to see Mello who swears he is a middle of the road moderate is engaged in his little passive aggressive act. Hey Mello you're free to refute anything I've said or you only capable of down voting me you fucking lightweight.
    He's following Green River Killer's lead
    The best way to get a down vote is to note that you got one.

Lord of the flies. We may need a refresher course

And for those relatively new, mello is an OG half brain known for his passive aggressive attitude to life. I mean, Seattle guys, the land of passive aggressive

A lot more posters are going to come here with the election and no west coast football. I'm doing my part not to run every one off with my right wing hate mongering. However if that is your desire I am your huckleberry

This place is what people make it. We have blood feuds going back years. We have some good discussion. We have malarkey.

And the Tug was and is more dialed in on the Vid than Foochie. It isn't close. There are some brainiacs here. You have to look for them

And for those relatively new, mello is an OG half brain known for his passive aggressive attitude to life. I mean, Seattle guys, the land of passive aggressive

A lot more posters are going to come here with the election and no west coast football. I'm doing my part not to run every one off with my right wing hate mongering. However if that is your desire I am your huckleberry

This place is what people make it. We have blood feuds going back years. We have some good discussion. We have malarkey.

And the Tug was and is more dialed in on the Vid than Foochie. It isn't close. There are some brainiacs here. You have to look for them

Honestly don't care, that was Snotty's MO as well. I just like the fight and if someone is motivated enough to down vote what I've said have the fucking balls to craft an argument as to why. Or be a fucking passive aggressive pussy, I don't care.
    SFGbob said:

Honestly don't care, that was Snotty's MO as well. I just like the fight and if someone is motivated enough to down vote what I've said have the fucking balls to craft an argument as to why. Or be a fucking passive aggressive pussy, I don't care.
    You like to fight? Whoa next thing you know we will find out that @dflea likes to fight

SFGbob said:

You like to fight? Whoa next thing you know we will find out that @dflea likes to fight
    Hard to believe but I enjoy arguing. My wife is very thankful I've found an outlet.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,566 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Sativa @dflea likes to fight.

Indica @dflea is a lover, not a fighter just like Michael Jackson in "The Girl is Mine".