Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    edited September 2020

Plus Floyd's life was worth more than a building.

In all honesty, neither George Floyd or Jacob Blake's life was worth more than it would cost to bury them. Both of them were/are huge drains on the taxpayer and neither of them came even close to contributing even a tiny fraction of what they have cost society.

Blake's six kids that he doesn't pay for are easily costing the taxpayers thousands of dollars each month. The likelihood that his kids will end up committing crimes and in the system costing the taxpayers even more is almost a certainty. Blake's criminal activity and his current hospitalization will cost the taxpayer hundreds and hundreds of thousands of dollars, when it's all said and done Blake will end up costing society millions of dollars and that's not even taking into account the settlement he and his family and "fiance" are counting on.

Floyd was in and out of jail his entire adult life, again costing the taxpayers tens of thousands of dollars. Floyd has at least one kid I know that he certainly wasn't supporting financially.

I would guess that neither of these assholes paid even $10,000 combined in taxes in their entire lives.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,025 Standard Supporter
    There goes my hero, watch him as he goes ....
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,094 Swaye's Wigwam
    That rich, priveliged building owner should just shut up and look at the couple hundred grand he's going to have to pay out of pocket as reparations. Because with a last name like Kim you know he owes them, because #racism.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    Alexis said:

That rich, priveliged building owner should just shut up and look at the couple hundred grand he's going to have to pay out of pocket as reparations. Because with a last name like Kim you know he owes them, because #racism.

Can't wait to hear the explanation the left is going to give to people like the "Kims" and the Patels about why they need to pay more in taxes in order to provide reparations to LeBron's kids.