Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WHY DONT HE WANT US, MAN?!?!?!

2»

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I'm pretty pumped to see my Georgia Bulldogs take the field. Couldn't care less wtf the Pac-12 does. I'll never watch them again. Dead. To. Me.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,015
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Their heads are too far up Newsome’s enlarged vagina at the moment
    having mediocre at best (at the very best) football will do that to a fanbase.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,061
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I blame, in order:

Stanford: Shitty fans. When one of your best teams plays for a shitty fanbase. I prefer Stanford when they have really good player or two, but ultimately a shitty team. NOC about stanford football.
    UCLA: John Wooden is dead. Invest in football you fuckwits. Yes, you have plenty of room for an on campus stadium.
    Oregon State: Please join the MWC. I mean Utah State has had some great runs.
    Wazzu: Nice try bro. You should, like become a power in the MWC. You could totally out Boise State, Boise State. LEAVE!
    Colorado: We? would have preferred Texas.
    Arizona: Lute Olson is dead. Invest in football you fuckwits.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I blame, in order:

Stanford: Shitty fans. When one of your best teams plays for a shitty fanbase. I prefer Stanford when they have really good player or two, but ultimately a shitty team. NOC about stanford football.
    UCLA: John Wooden is dead. Invest in football you fuckwits. Yes, you have plenty of room for an on campus stadium.
    Oregon State: Please join the MWC. I mean Utah State has had some great runs.
    Wazzu: Nice try bro. You should, like become a power in the MWC. You could totally out Boise State, Boise State. LEAVE!
    Colorado: We? would have preferred Texas.
    Arizona: Lute Olson is dead. Invest in football you fuckwits.

USC needs to keep firing coaches until they hit again

Stanford replacing USC was bad

Oregon loves football and is developing a brand but like UW back in the day you need a strong USC to get credit for winning the league

Washington dropping football in 92 and 02 didn't help either
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    A team from the Washington National Guard was headed to Pullman on Wednesday to set up a COVID-19 testing operation, according to county Director of Public Health Troy Henderson.

Only the Cuogs would need troops to take a test