Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Curious that the Dazzler has said nothing about his team supporting the rioters.

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
Why so silent Dazzler? Why is all the violence in areas where your team is in charge Dazzler?

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,359
    The extreme left is easily as irresponsible, violent and stupid as the extreme right. They just haven't managed to elect a POTUS.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

The extreme left is easily as irresponsible, violent and stupid as the extreme right. They just haven't managed to elect a POTUS.

Remind me when the extreme right burned down and looted a city? I see Trump willing to use Federal officials to stop violence and looting. I see Rat party mayors and governors unwilling to stop rioting and looting. Other than that, your apples to dog shit comparison is spot on Dazzler.
    Aren't you a little old for these hysterical black and white portraits?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    edited August 2020
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Remind me when the extreme right burned down and looted a city? I see Trump willing to use Federal officials to stop violence and looting. I see Rat party mayors and governors unwilling to stop rioting and looting. Other than that, your apples to dog shit comparison is spot on Dazzler.

Said the Kunt who just compared what the left is currently doing in American cities to what the "extreme right" isn't doing anywhere. Do you donate to get this people bailed out like your Presidential ticket advocates Dazzler?
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Said the Kunt who just compared what the left is currently doing in American cities to what the "extreme right" isn't doing anywhere. Do you donate to get this people bailed out like your Presidential ticket advocates Dazzler?
    I get it. You want to cast the worst of the protesters as the whole, while complaining that anyone does the same with the worst of the cops.

Shrill Daddy boosterism. Little more.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I get it. You want to cast the worst of the protesters as the whole, while complaining that anyone does the same with the worst of the cops.

Shrill Daddy boosterism. Little more.

Are you pretending the strawman is IC while you fuck it in the ass Dazzler? Peaceful protesters don't get arrested Dazzler. If you're donating money to bail people out you're donating to bail out people who have looted, burned, and committed acts of violence.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Literally a few minutes after he uses a black and white comparison. Rough weekend of drinking? You seem dumber than normal.

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Literally a few minutes after he uses a black and white comparison. Rough weekend of drinking? You seem dumber than normal.
    He has shit material to work with, this is best he can do.