Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Told you so

BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,843 Standard Supporter
A fascinating article. Having personally witnessed rats cheat at election time (bribing the homeless with a lunch and $5.00 to go vote for democrats) I knew it was wide spread. This guy just did us all a favor and revealed just what depths the rats are willing to sink to in order to win elections. You can bet this is happening in every state of the country.

A relative of mine worked in the USPS for 14 years. He told me that postal workers would routinely brag about throwing out Republican General election ballots. God knows how many Primary ballots are routinely tossed in heavily R districts. The primary ballots are indistinguishable so they are probably throwing out a some D ballots as well.

These operatives are not doing this for free. They are being paid to take away our votes and our rights. I want to thank this dem operative for at least speaking to the press and giving them enough information to verify. My favorite is the bent corner ballot. The rats doing the counting see it and let it pass without flagging it. It takes real coordination to get that many people down the line to cheat for democrats.

Hanging chad anyone?

https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/political-insider-explains-voter-fraud-with-mail-in-ballots/

“You have a postman who is a rabid anti-Trump guy and he’s working in Bedminster or some Republican stronghold … He can take those [filled-out] ballots, and knowing 95% are going to a Republican, he can just throw those in the garbage.”

In some cases, mail carriers were members of his “work crew,” and would sift ballots from the mail and hand them over to the operative.

In 2017 more than 500 mail-in ballots in New York City never arrived to the Board of Elections for races that November — leaving hundreds disenfranchised. They eventually were discovered in April 2018. “For some undetermined reason, some baskets of mail that were bound to the New York City Board of Elections were put off to the side at the Brooklyn processing facility,” city elections boss Michael Ryan said at the time of discovery.