Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

They tried to do it once, why not try again?

BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,843 Standard Supporter
Rand was put in the hospital by a far left wing wacko, now they surround him and his wife and two other women/friends and tell Rand and company that they are going to kill him.

This is a guy who authored legislation to outlaw no knock police entry. That fact alone shows just how stupid these idiots are.

This is so out of hand and so violent I believe the only way out of this is for more people to fight back by any means possible.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sen-rand-paul-thanks-dc-cops-for-saving-him-from-crazed-mob-after-rnc

Sen. Rand Paul thanks DC cops for saving him from 'crazed mob' after RNC

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,571 Standard Supporter
    This is some bullshit.

Bullies are emboldened until they get punched in the nose. The hell and fury of local he law enforcement augmented by federal agencies needs to rain down on these fucks on November 4.

• SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,450

This is some bullshit.

Bullies are emboldened until they get shot in the arm. The hell and fury of local he law enforcement augmented by federal agencies needs to rain down on these fucks on November 4.

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    I’m not super familiar with Rands speaking style but I wouldn’t think he speaks in hyperbole much. That said, pretty serious allegations against some larger organization behind all this.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    This shit has been going on now since before Trump was first elected. When they beat the crap out of Trump supporters in San Jose 4 years ago, no one cared. The Mayor of SJ had encouraged it and gave his cops a stand down order. This same crap happened at Trump's Inauguration and leftists thought that was just fine. I recall leftists thinking it was funny that Trump supporters were being harassed and assaulted simply for trying to attend.

Remember when Sara Sanders and her family were harassed when they tried to eat out in a restaurant? They did the same thing to Mitch McConnell and elected Rats laughed and encouraged it.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,571 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

This shit has been going on now since before Trump was first elected. When they beat the crap out of Trump supporters in San Jose 4 years ago, no one cared. The Mayor of SJ had encouraged it and gave his cops a stand down order. This same crap happened at Trump's Inauguration and leftists thought that was just fine. I recall leftists thinking it was funny that Trump supporters were being harassed and assaulted simply for trying to attend.

Remember when Sara Sanders and her family were harassed when they tried to eat out in a restaurant? They did the same thing to Mitch McConnell and elected Rats laughed and encouraged it.

They're doing that bullshit to private citizens. Video a couple days ago accosting a lady eating a sidewalk cafe.

You let the street rats/skinny jean kids run amuck and this is what happens.

Need to play dodgeball with live grenades on these little fuckers. They should have learned not to mess with the bull in 7th grade PE.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Since words are violence and non leftists supposedly preach hate,they are totally justified
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,163

Rand was put in the hospital by a far left wing wacko, now they surround him and his wife and two other women/friends and tell Rand and company that they are going to kill him.

This is a guy who authored legislation to outlaw no knock police entry. That fact alone shows just how stupid these idiots are.

This is so out of hand and so violent I believe the only way out of this is for more people to fight back by any means possible.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sen-rand-paul-thanks-dc-cops-for-saving-him-from-crazed-mob-after-rnc

Sen. Rand Paul thanks DC cops for saving him from 'crazed mob' after RNC

If Republicans passed a reparations bill that gave every black person in America 100 million dollars the left would say it was a shit deal because it was written by R's so it obviously must be a shit deal.
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858
    brownshirts....