Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I think Auburn wins the Natty

But what's the deal with the mascot? Am I right? Are they the Tigers? Are the Eagles? I think they should just pick one and stick with it, am I right folks? And how many teams with Tigers as the mascot are in the SEC anyway? like 11? Come on people. I mean, What's, the deal, with that?

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

But what's the deal with the mascot? Am I right? Are they the Tigers? Are the Eagles? I think they should just pick one and stick with it, am I right folks? And how many teams with Tigers as the mascot are in the SEC anyway? like 11? Come on people. I mean, What's, the deal, with that?

Please tell me you are kidding about the mascot?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    You had window to post a 5 reasons after the thread title. Shame on you.
  • Options
    I know who wins and have already have my bets down
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2014
    ABUNDANCE is always the answer in the SEC. Which is why they are about to win 8 in a row.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    FSU by 24, cook it!
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I think Auburn wins and here's 5 reasons why
    1. Cam Newton, he is the best player on the field, enough said on that, he has 1 year under his belt and will do everything he can to win the game.
    2. Offensive line: they average 332 across the line, Dismukes, Robinson, Slade, Young, Ossai. These boys have an attitude and are ready to rumble
    3. Pat Dye new scheme and a new attitude, many players have spoken about the difference between Ralph Jordan and Pat Dye. You will see a better Auburn team than the one last year.
    4. Speed, speed, speed, this is the fastest auburn team in a while, Mcaleb, Dyer, Mason, Ford, the newbies will be inexperienced but will bring a new element to this team, speed.
    5. TOP I think Auburn's running game will dominate the TOP battle. The more they shorten the game and keep the opposing team off the field the better shot they have to win